Salutations!

Well then, let's get this started! Hi, I'm a sacred - a - holic and obviously need therapy .. wait..! Humor aside, it looks like I found a site with tons of friendly people who share the same enjoyment of the game as I.

I'm 26, living on the East Coast with a Computer Science degree. Much love for it, less love for being on the apparent wrong coast with it haha.. I've been an avid gamer since I was 5, starting with a nintendo and RC Proam and working my way through time and systems. I love games and the fantasy associated with them. Having been a sacred 1 fan, this game naturally appealed as do most RPG style games.

I have been on the US servers for months. Given the playerbase there is small and for the most part prefer locked games always, I decided to switch to across the pond, and dance the dance of hardcore as well! Should be quite the experience. I've always been a lurker on the boards, only recently registering. I hope to eventually play with many of the people here, as I learned tons of game info and build ideas from them. Much respect to many.

Hi Nephilim, welcome to DarkMatters! Great intro, and yup... you're in a friendly corner of the net. The community has been here for a few years now, and while we've played other games, the big draw is Sacred 2! :D

It's always great meeting more fans, we've been addicts for years, and have stories and pix of looting zombies to share. And, yer a new EU Gamer... another face in the servers! Are you already in HC? If you're playing, check out the Time to Play thread posted in the Sacred 2 General Discussion section for PC. It's a great way to announce when yer hitting the servers, and lets others know when yer on.

Have fun on the boards.

:(

gogo