Dragon Mage Sets/Uniques Pics Page

wraithking

@chareos,the 23rd of oct! what that is wrong! man you been bummed out thats bad of who ever your getting it from,

man thats bad,I've just done the blood forest and its like a long chain of sidequests,tip:make sure you have plenty light range its dark and gloomy

but fun

im glad your happy schot,Ice and Blood is fun,lots of new unique armors

@woody im jealous you have some set pieces I dont, man I need to find them!

spoiler alert! anyone remember the unique char pacific boots king of swallows from sacred1? well they revived them for Ice and Blood I picked up the dm ones

I also picked up a couple of uniques for a inquisitor(shoulder pads) and something for gogo a pair of dryad unique boots!

I'll post screens asap

ok heres the dm's king of swallows and the dryads bogues of haste-

dmkingofswallows.jpg

dryadboguesofhaste.jpg

ok im confused!! why does gogo need pants? I thought as long as he'd got a good blowpipe he's happy or im I missing something?

ok heres the dm's king of swallows and the dryads bogues of haste-

dmkingofswallows.jpg

dryadboguesofhaste.jpg

ok im confused!! why does gogo need pants? I thought as long as he'd got a good blowpipe he's happy or im I missing something?

Gogo's pants in Darkmatters' history are like the BigBang for universe. Mysterious, discussed and debated a lot of times, a source of fights, struggles and even wars between scientists and theologists, but essential to the understanding of life whether or not this has ever existed !

Even the most involved persons aren't sure of the exact mean and origin of this phenomenon ! But one think they're sure of, is that without it, there would be nothing.

Now you should choose your way. Are Gogo's pants somewhat of a scientifical event or a godly creation ?

But I must warn you, dear reader, because I'm carrying this message to all the young fellows that were curious enough to read that down to this point, and not only you, WraithKing.

This subject has been submitted to students for their last year thesis in the greatest faculties all over the world in 2005, and regarding the results of the exam and the sudden peak of pre-adult mortality in these towns, all the faculty teachers around the world decided they'll never submit this subject again.

Even Dan Brown, after writing his personnal vision of the Graal history in Da Vinci Code, with all the deciphering of Da Vinci's life and art, Religion and History this implied, gave up writing something about Gogo's pants. I wonder if JRR Tolkien would ever have imagined something like that, even in his strangest dreams. Einstein found out the theory of relativity but turned mad when he learned he had forgotten to include "Gogo's pants" factor in his equation.

May I give you a piece of advice, my friend. Thou Shalt Not Try To Know What Gogo's Pants Hide !

I sincerely hope this does NOT help you !

:P

Edited by Nihilith