Set Farming in Ice & Blood

Well that's an interesting thought Frosty. Thanx for brining that along. T-Energy is after the focus of the game. Hmmm, I wonder if the T-Mutant bosses could have some specific drops. Gar'Collousus, Mist, Facettelion, Daloriel and Thranak are all T-Mutant bosses. Could worth a few test runs to see if something special drops. :lol: Oh and Daloriel might be perfect for farming since there are three of them in one location.

Even more off topic: my copy of Ice and Blood was sent a week ago, and I still haven't got it :lol: hope it's not lost in the mail as some of my other orders from UK has been.

The only thing I need to do before I'm ready for Ice and Blood is to get my Grim Resilience at 500 runes read, so if anyone has some runes to share, please let me know :D

Is the t-mutant set drop idea specific to ice & blood or do they drop more sets even in the normal game? 3 daloriels? I only ever found one, how do you get 3 are they all in the exact same room? If so maybe I thought there was 2 normal dudes and one daloriel cause I only ever saw one boss energy health bar. Problem with daloriel is he is very far from any type of monument or teleporter?