Instant ladder updates ?

Heya guys!

dunno if anyone has been keeping track of this, bu lately I've noticed that the ladder updates almost instantly :D

In 'more troubled' days, the laddder was behind up to even weeks.

I for one, like this. Did it use to be like that, or is this a new development?

HF ad TC,

Greetz

Heya,

:) EXACTLY!

Last night I did some quests and explored around. Gained 1 level in the process.

I went to check this idea I had for some days now.... and indeed, the ladder had noticed my level, and voilá, I was #48 on the ladder.

Good change!

TC and HF

Greetz

Are you guys kidding? The ladder is updating instantly? :4rofl: I haven't actually checked it in a while, but this is great news. I remember waiting and waiting before, and how frustrating it was. Having it finally fixed is a great boon for MP

Finally!

:viking:

gogo

Yes it is, they have even removed all those chars that have been deleted from the game(not the dead ones though).

Edited by Spunky
Are you guys kidding? The ladder is updating instantly? :o I haven't actually checked it in a while, but this is great news. I remember waiting and waiting before, and how frustrating it was. Having it finally fixed is a great boon for MP

Finally!

;)

gogo

I checked again just now.... I gained a level on my shopper seraphim before dinner. The ladder knowz of this :D

Not sure how fast it really is..... BUT IS SURE IS FAST! lolz sorry for shouting :D

Greetz