Topic title and topic description editing

Currently only mods can edit topic title and topic description. Could this be implemented for the poster? It would be quite practical as sometimes after writing a post you want to change the title or subtitle to make it more relevant to the posted content.

And make it possible to delete your own posts, as sometimes when I have posted something and later changed my mind and wanted to delete the whole post.

Hey guys

Topic titles on a forum as busy as ours are tricky. It`s one of the most important ways google organizes information about content here, and so this is one of the reasons why it`s kept under site control. As well, we get the occasional mischievous poster who can, may, want to play havoc, and the ability to `go back in time`and be mischevious adds extra time to the moderation here we have to commit to `policing`.

Since most of our mod team is here every day, (especially crazy peeps like me :P ) we can promise a change pretty quickly, no later than in 24 hours if you pm us with what changes you would like.

:)

gogo

We are all here you just need to ask what to want changed. :)

By the way gogo what happened to the "What he said" smiley. I couldnt find it anywhere. Oh and I found one you will love. :D

smiley-vault-signs-100.gif:P Shame there wasnt one for mods as well :(