Only new Unique Armor for Ice and Blood?

I'm still looking for them, and hoping you guys have been holding out, all you early adopters... Is it just me or did the expansion team just create a huge plethora of armor.... but no weps? I know there are some new weapons for Legendaries...but how 'bout Uniques... where are they? Are they just evading being found? Will all of a sudden someone shout "here!' ?

The armors are nice...but to me like this, it looks like the Devs have produced answers to a direction they created with this Expansion...namely that of the huge increase in difficulty, ergo tons of new armor pieces for all the classes.

I appreciate the increased level of difficulty, I appreciate the new armor...

But they're not weps

Weps are seki

Where are my weps!

:)

gogo

Just realized we haven't put out the full list yet from the wiki of everything found:

Complete List - SacredWiki Ice and Blood Uniques

See?

No weps

Something's weird... or the devs REALLY thought we'd have such a tuff time with the game, that they didn't even bother with new weps...

yeah yeah we know about the direct damage they added to old uniques....

gogo

IMO there's no need for new weapons as we already have a ton of them, I guess we have enough with the legendaries that have been added, if only they could drop that is.

IMO there's no need for new weapons as we already have a ton of them,

*gasp*

NEVAH!

gogo

p.s. This expansion is nowhere near as comprehensive as Underworld, which was SUCH an amazing expansion. The number of new uniques, and WEAPONS...I guess I'm feeling like this is kind of a skimpy amount of content for the money? I'd have to look at underworld in the wiki, but at last count I think the Uniques were at more than 400

Ah, well, beggars can't be chosers, and this is the last bit of stuff they squeezed out before they folded...

Is that me or did the sun just dim?

That's because Ascaron was almost bankrupt when they created Ice and Blood and didn't have the time to really think all things through, like new sets is never dropping and the new armors is not included in normal drops as they were in Underworld.

I agree with you Gogoblender, it doesn't feel like a proper expansion without new weapons. Patches added sets, this has just given us back unique armours we had originally and nothing new. The one new legendary sword I have seen looks exactly the same as the Sword of the Blood Dryads/Romuil's Tears. Its bad enough uniques have similar appearance, yet alone legendaries. Makes you think they had limited artwork to work from and just reused something already available with new stats.

I am sure there are new unique weapons, I thought it said it in the patch notes (I am wondering now why I believed them).

Here are some new weapons but only in german..

Uniques:

Endijians Speer

Tervon´s Might

Shugrok`s Illusion

Regnif Dlogs Güldenmacher

Flöte des Todes

Hauch des Todes

Unfehlbares Todesrohr

Sets:

Marta's Pfahl

Nitao´s Hammer des schwarzen Todes

Kiras Wall

Legendaries:

Assasinendolche

Auge um Auge

Silithars Klinge

Meuchelmörders Werkzeug

Grumas Insignie der Macht

Rogers raving Razor

But are those dropable weapons or are they only unlocked through the console?

All can drop in closed net, no unlock weapons.

Edited by Slevin
Here are some new weapons but only in german..

Uniques:

Endijians Speer

Tervon´s Might

Shugrok`s Illusion

Regnif Dlogs Güldenmacher

Flöte des Todes

Hauch des Todes

Unfehlbares Todesrohr

Sets:

Marta's Pfahl

Nitao´s Hammer des schwarzen Todes

Kiras Wall

Legendaries:

Assasinendolche

Auge um Auge

Silithars Klinge

Meuchelmörders Werkzeug

Grumas Insignie der Macht

Rogers raving Razor

But are those dropable weapons or are they only unlocked through the console?

All can drop in closed net, no unlock weapons.

Awesome stuff! I think Gogo had a conclusion too soon!! I WANTZ THOSE NICE STUFF!

EDIT: offtopic: is it me or is the german version of Shadow Warrior == Schattenkrieger == Treasure Warrior? I kinda like it! :D

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Come on all of us English players... make those uniques drop! :whip: heh, slevin thanks for the links you raised the drool factor here on site to at least ten :)

Colif, yay, someone who agrees...weps weps wep... all ... about... weps!

:D

On a good note though, all of our German friends here who have posted these great links... inspiring info ^^

Slevin et all ya...will definitely be seein ya...

in da grind!

:D

gogo

Its good that there are new weapons, they just need to fall. I have seen half those models for the 2 handed hafted weapons before but at least two are new. Also glad I am playing my 2 handed hafted Shadow Warrior again, he might find one of these.Off topic: Dragonslayer is a great choice for crystal plains, or at least, I found it was last night.

It's good that they have included more two handed hafted weapons as it was way to few of them before, and it seems that they are possible to find since they was found in closed net, and we can be sure they didn't drop because some modified the game files.