Mentor Pot Drop Rate

Is there something I should know about mentor pot drop rate? I went from level 48 to 49 in gold in artamark and killed tons of stuff including champions. I only got 2 mentor pots (didn't drink any). I've actually gone from level 43 in gold and I think 5 m pots have dropped total (I drank 3 on the t mutants when I lost my tiger).

on my other characters if I'm not drinking them and play all night I'll get like 30 potions:) What is the reason?

I have found that mentor pot drops are pretty random. It seems like some days they`ll fill me to the gills, and on others it`s like a trek across the desert for a thimble-full of water :crazy:

I did put together a writeup on the turtles which, because they are the only creatures on the island will have a very very good chance of dropping mentors as animals have very good chance of dropping mentors, and turtles share their drop tables:

Ancarian Geographic Presents - Attack of the Deadly Turtles!

Happy Snapper

:P

gogo

Heya,

you want more mentors than you can handle ?

Run the cave to the south of Ruka... I find that goblin champs drop these like candy

I have a level 166 seraphim with EP and Bargaining. Lvls 150 to 166 I did there.... whilst using mentors constantly... I end up with around 4-5 full stacks of surplus mentors every level.

After those lvls... I had about 800 strong mentors in stash..+ I gave away around 400.

The run appears to drop at least 1 per run average.... meaning there are runs you get none... and runs you get 4.

I could donate you guys some... were it not that they are on my first account... awaiting upgrade :crazy: Ice and Blood box should be here tomorrow tho.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

A problem now with caves is that it take ages to get the enemies to spawn, quite tiresome to do Orc Cave runs now as you need to wait a lot :crazy:

Yeah, I was gonna say on the PS3 you can run in kill the orcs run out and back in as soon as it loads outside the cave you can go back in and its good. As far as mentor pots, I use EP on my seraphim and I never seem to run out of the pots because they drop all the time no matter where I go. I usually end up with a few more than what I start with when I do runs I usually pop them a lot though in good areas. But orc cave does drop a lot of these pots as well as the route to the 4 nameless for me. Not in the main spot for the nameless but outside in the canyons those minions seem to drop a lot.