Another Intro Thread

Hey, there!

A new member and reasonably new player of Sacred 2. Let me go through all the usual new member stuff.

I'm old enough to be most member's father. Been gaming both computer and board games for decades. Avid fantasy/sci-fi/theoretical physics reader. I'm an IT manager in the Massachusetts.

I started playing Sacred 2 a couple of weeks ago. While the wife was away, the boy and I decided to find a co-op game we could pound for a week. Sacred 2 seemed the way to go. Discovering the depths of player development has been a great bonus. ATM, I am still a newbie when it comes to the nuances of the game. But, you all have been a wealth of information so far.

I look forward to "seeing" everyone here.

Varth

Great intro Donald, and thank you for intro. I hear you about the intense builds this game allows, it's probably what keeps me hooked for hours eternal.

Good luck with game, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Hi and welcome :P

There are a few old timers playing this game like me. What part of the Bay State do you live? Down on Cape Cod here.

A little town called Rowley on the northeast coast. Next door to Ipswich and south of Newburyport.