Building a Bargainer for Sacred 2

Ive been reading alot about bargain in here and on SIF but I dont know if there is any sweet spot for level 1 bargainers I mean, I have a HE that has bargain at level 13 is this good or should I pump more ?

Is there any trick to reset the vendors instead of Save & Exit everytime.

Does the item modifiers get any better when you go shopping on a different difficulty like niob or plat?

Nomad, heya!

What we have these days is a collection of portals called "trading portals" These are the portals for swamp trader, human outpost and island. With those three you can jump tween any two quickly to reset the vendor. If there's peeps on start island you don't want to have to ask everyone to leave island so the vendors reset..you can still have yourself jump from swamp trader to human outpost and back...and this resets traders. All of us usually get trading portals from a friend... if you need some now we can help.

:)

gogo

More more more nomad! My level 2 HE has Bargaining at 30 and I'm still pushing for more. I don't think I've seen Bargaining cap out yet because I'm still seeing improved merchant offers the more Bargaining I get. Specifically... 2 Gold sockets on certain items. :) They are still sot of rare so I'm going to raise my Bargaining even higher and see what happens. I could probably reach 60 Bargaining on my level 2 HE if I fill out all my sockets. Mwahaha!

Wow awesome could you give some portals right now gogo ?

@Schot: Ive been running starting island + Sloeford for +bargaining ammys lol with a level 2 bargaining skill if I use more they will disappear dunno why.

Edited by nomad13

What about the Thylysium trick? enter/exit sewers and the Combo Master & Merchant gets new goods everytime, makes shopping much faster then porting back and forth between portals...

Lol I just went running from sloeford to Thylysium mwahahah and ive done that trick it works thx spunky :)

Now I just need a lady named luck to drop me a pile of +bargaining ammys :D

Edited by nomad13

Is there a thread with a collection of different shoppers for different classes with different purposes?

Playing at home with family our shoppers are stationary in a chain. They are designed for a certain level and knowing this some fun shoppers can be played which would be way too weak for niob: Like an alchemy weaponless Kungfu-Dryad shopper for level 75 or similiar.

At youth club my second daughter plays a shopper seraphim in party mode with a friend who plays a shadow warrior smith and the character should be able to reach and play in niob. The seraphim is currently in platinum chapter two, following main campaign to reach niob: Level 62 , bargaining at 211.

Then there are shoppers who can survive on her own hardcore in niob, ......

And then there are the tactics:

If I have shoppers in a chain at level 2, 20,40,60,80 already: There is no need that the planed level 100 shopper does more than 1 point in bargaining before it reaches level 85. Points are better spend into combat skills first.

So a collections of shopping characters and there purpose could be handy for others.

Wow awesome could you give some portals right now gogo ?

@Schot: Ive been running starting island + Sloeford for +bargaining ammys lol with a level 2 bargaining skill if I use more they will disappear dunno why.

I missed this just before retiring to bed. Were you able to get shopping portals from anyone else here? If not, I will pass them onto you when I get home from work, or if you're available within next fifteen minutes, I can give them to you if you post here.

gogo

Im on my comp now gogo if your available to give the portals I would be glad and thankfull.

@Chattius thats awesome ideia I just went with the ideia of Schot first cuz I always wanted a low level char to bargain so I tried the inquisitor first because he is able to have 2 awesome skills earlier, Bargain and Dual Wield (I love dual wield) but then I figured why not try something lower like the Schot HE shopper and it was brilliant to bad I havent found enough ammys for pumping bargain but shes coming along. But im itching to start a utility build where I can focus on bargain and smith at the same time but I dont know wich level to aim for, because if you go up on char lvls you have to compensate with +skills on the bargain skill so you can always get something out of it.

Sure im on, im surfing the web atm but you can send a message to this thread and ill log right in.

I can help with that also. I'm on "[D.a.r.k] Silver shopper level 20" right now if you want I can take you for the portal tour.

Loco was awesome and gived me some Portals. But I still prefer the trick to reset the shops at Thylysium its more safer but it gets boring after some time lol.

Edit: gogo thx for the reply I already have like some portals its good to have but some are dangerous to go to like the orc one and the jungle where I hit the floor with my +bargaining ammy finder lol.

Edited by nomad13

I use Khorum for my shopping. There's a cave with nothing in it right in the middle of the merchant and blacksmith, very quick run between the two and you can go afk at any time without the fear of getting attacked.

I use Khorum for my shopping. There's a cave with nothing in it right in the middle of the merchant and blacksmith, very quick run between the two and you can go afk at any time without the fear of getting attacked.

I like that... sound interesting. I keep looking for great ways to shop better. So far...and I have tried them ALL ^^ Nothing beats out island to swamp... island has two in a row, merchant and runes which sells jewelry...and with the two in a row, it's a quick run to the portal to where is swamp.

I've never tried yours, will give it a go and report back.

gogo

The cave methods can be quite annoying in Ice and Blood since the entrances don't "activate" before you have taken some steps to get it to appear again.

I guess so, but I can't really tell as my HE only have the sloeford portal and I think it would be to dangerous to travel to swamps with a level 2.

Getting the portals is challenging. Actually you only need a friend to give us the hissilta portal. Once in yer safe. It's an easy jaunt back and forth from there to island.

I dare anyone to find me a better shopping route.

Alas... braverock... I miss you so

Quick someone.. tissue

gogo

Well, I don't have any friends so that can be a problem :)

Have done some serious Bravemart shopping myself in the past, couldn't stop shopping until I got a headache...