Found this forum this morning on SacredWiki before going to work so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Some things about me:

-I'm a U.S. Marine stationed in Okinawa Japan, originally from Sedalia Missouri USA

- Been a fan of the Sacred series since a friend gave me a copy on deployment

-Really into ARPGS such as the Sacred series and the Diablo series

-Some of my other hobbies include reading and working on my cars

Wont be able to do much MP from here, but should be able to pop on once I get back to the states

The Renegade out.

Found this forum this morning on SacredWiki before going to work so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Some things about me:

-I'm a U.S. Marine stationed in Okinawa Japan, originally from Sedalia Missouri USA

Wont be able to do much MP from here, but should be able to pop on once I get back to the states

The Renegade out.

Thanks for registering, you`re now a part of this community...forever! :D jk :paladin:

I`m curious... do you have your own computer while stationed in japan to be able to play Sacred 2 on? Do peeps get to buy and bring their own equipment ? I ask because Sacred 2 is hefty with resources, and am wondering if you`re getting it to play on supplied equipment.

So... are you sick of sushi yet ? :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Some things about me:

The Renegade out.

Thanks for registering, you`re now a part of this community...forever! :D jk :paladin:

I`m curious... do you have your own computer while stationed in japan to be able to play Sacred 2 on? Do peeps get to buy and bring their own equipment ? I ask because Sacred 2 is hefty with resources, and am wondering if you`re getting it to play on supplied equipment.

So... are you sick of sushi yet ? :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

im running with my personal Sonyt Vaio with windows 7 4gigs of ram and some aTI card, game runs smooth even on high graficx

Hiya Renegade. Nice tah meetchyah. :)

good to meet ya too lol

I was thinking about submitting an application for Sacred 2 but I saw you arent accepting applicants for that game from NA so I was like "awwwwwwww....."

then again, im a nerd so im always playing sacred lol

Welcome, try and get out into town, with a buddy of course. Try the foods. When I was there I had such a good time. Learned the proper use of chop sticks. Still I like a fork, gets more Holos Burger in my mouth. Get a look around the country, you'd be surprised how many folk back home love to hear the stories and pictures from other countries. Personally when I was active duty in the Navy I got to start in California, then Hawaii, Guam, Pago Pago (American Samoa), New Zealand (north Island passing thru and stationed in Christchurch on the South Island), Antarctica (5 deployments there, LOVED it), Diego Garcia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Cocos Keeling Island (think of Gilligan's Island, Northern island territory in Australia), Thailand, Kadina Japan and your current location.

Wow, don't think I've ever put all that down before. Anyways Enjoys yourself out there, be safe, make sure the food is cooked all the way. But don't hesitate too much to try new things, I might even try the goo that Gogo eats. Poutine whatever that is.

Sounds really great to have visited so many different places.

so far ive been to Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Australia

this is why I say Okinawa is boring lol

Oh yes, to be an American and to visit Australia, or New Zealand.....Yes any other country in comparison was not as "fun" !

Edited by Furian67