Wanted - One Set of Crimson Armor to Match Frightful Dragon

Hi,

My name is Saeyia, I'm new to Sacred - High Elf Pyromancress, new to the forums... uhmm..

catchy title huh? Well, now that I've got you here, I'd just like to introduce myself and warn you about the dangers of zombie hotdogs. I mean, sure, they look innocent enough twirling in their little warmers so innocently. You might even overlook them to finish filling that cherry slushy you'd been craving. But don't let them fool you! Zombie hotdogs are the scourge of any gas station, carnivale, or otherwise questionable food purveyor. So heed my warning! and... keep an eye on those zombie hotdogs!

That is all...

(nice to meet you!)

Hey, I missed the party introduction thread! Sorry Heather...but I see that you have the skinny on the inni on Zombie Hotdogs...which is what I feel like today.

Any cure?

:D

gogo

p.s. Welcome to DarkMatters!

Gogo theres always a cure... Maybe we could get Madame Loco to whip you up a bowl of your favorite poutine. After the Apple Pie she made last night (first time evah) I,m sure she'd have you healed right up.

ps. Loco has pics.... post them up later.

Eyo miss, don't hurl those fire things at me yet, I'm offering this great cookies from the house (I found em on Gogo's table, he won't miss em)

Welcome to the forum & I hope you enjoy your stay!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

You know I am getting good at stealing other peeps threads and hording them to myself. But any way I am gonna anyway.

Last week I stopped by a local bake shop and spent $12 for a fresh out of the open apple pie to take to a Xmas dinner with good friends. It was a good pie. really good in fact.

Then yesterday my wife tells me we have a bag of apples we need to use up or they may spoil. so I said, "make a pie its easy". **O.k it looked easy on the Today show when Martha Stewart whipped one up in a 5 minute segment for Thanksgiving*

So Mrs. Loco, god bless her, English is her second language. unlike most of us these days , she never touched a PC in her life until about 6 years ago. and Growing up in Guatemala and cooking for a family of 12 at the age of 12 years old. yes she was 3rd child of 10 kids. and the older 2 went to work at 14 and 16 years old. she never even know what a recipe was until I showed her one a few years ago.

anyway she jumps on the laptop and looks for Martha Stewart Apple pie and sure enough we have everything except for Butter for the crust and pie filling. so off I run to the market to grab Butter. Boom Bam Kapow like super hero and 1 hour later there is the Pie. Staring at me cause I went to la cocina de Loco to find out what smelled so darn good.

100_20791.jpg

And 1 bite of this pie, I just about died. OMG! so I walked, or maybe ran, all the way to Furian's Room as he is watching the comedy that was Knuckles and Schot argue over how to kill the Scorpion King and I shove a half eaten piece of pie in his face with the dirty fork I just got done licking. Yeah seems a lot more gross now but just wait. He gives me the first look that says " no I want a whole piece, not your left overs" then he must have read my eyes cause with out a second thought he grabs the fork from my hand and full of pie it goes in his mouth like he had no other choice if he wanted to live." and His expression was priceless. I think he beat me back to the kitchen for his own plate of fresh pie.

And 1 bite of this pie, I just about died. OMG! so I walked, or maybe ran, all the way to Furian's Room as he is watching the comedy that was Knuckles and Schot argue over how to kill the Scorpion King and I shove a half eaten piece of pie in his face with the dirty fork I just got done licking. Yeah seems a lot more gross now but just wait. He gives me the first look that says " no I want a whole piece, not your left overs" then he must have read my eyes cause with out a second thought he grabs the fork from my hand and full of pie it goes in his mouth like he had no other choice if he wanted to live." and His expression was priceless. I think he beat me back to the kitchen for his own plate of fresh pie.

LET THE PIE WARS BEGIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHA :P:viking: :viking: :crazy::viking: :viking: :D:viking:

Btw loco, I'm taking a plane to your place right now, so leave some for me!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

LET THE PIE WARS BEGIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHA :oooo::mafia::gun2::evil::ninja::oooo::):viking:

Btw loco, I'm taking a plane to your place right now, so leave some for me!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Porch light is lit and the spare bed is made. if the house is a rockin' don't bother knockin'

Thank you all, I feel warmly welcomed... and... not surprisingly a little hungry.

What is that mish-mash beef/mustard?/bacon concoction? And that's a beautiful apple pie! My cowl off to Mrs. Loco.

As far as mystical cures - tomatoes/tomato sauces (but fresh tomatoes) are good for the sensitive stomach/head for the morning after. Your body uses a lot of nutrients to digest and process alcohol which results in a significant loss of water/iron/etc. Your liver is used to metabolize fats (and alcohol and all those other evil undigestibles) So a couple things would be good for you to feel better. Drink lots of water, don't eat fatty foods (though some will say this aids in alcohol absorption - the alcohol is still inside your body and needs be dealt with - high vitamin foods - green leafy veggies, whole foods, etc will do a much better job in helping your body.) Replacing lost niacin (vitamin B3). uhh... and I think that's about it. Mind you this is merely my opinion and in no way reflects the views and opinions of my minion imp or his newfound cave teddybear.

*takes of thick-rimmed lecture glasses*

Thank you all, I feel warmly welcomed... and... not surprisingly a little hungry.

What is that mish-mash beef/mustard?/bacon concoction? And that's a beautiful apple pie! My cowl off to Mrs. Loco.

That my new friend is the Holos Burger. full thread link below the picture.

I have dreamed of being famous in some small way, making my contribution to the world so I may someday die knowing I helped rid the world of Evil. However, this will not be my destiny. I instead with the help of Furian67 will forever be known for the abuses we thrust upon ourselves and our bodies in the form of 2 large DiGiorno pizzas, 2 1/2 pounds of Ground beef and enough cheese to keep the cows in Wisconsin singing our praises. Thankfully, Mrs Loco gracefully declined to be involved in or self torture. However, she and my 2 young boys had to share the house with us for the next several excruciating days.