What is the name of this movie?

Silearth

I was talking about cheesy kung-fu movies with a buddy at work and remembered a Bruce Lee flick where he was a homeless guy who thought that he was a cat.

He fought quite well but he also meowed. Anyone remember that one? I have to find the name.

I do like those movies when I can catch them, but I'm sorry Sil, seems like the name of the one you're describing is evading my grey matter today.

Hopefully someone with some real kung fu expertise will come along and be able to come up with the name.

:o

gogo

I searched a bit when you 1st posted but as far as I can tell Lee only had 5 'English' releases and about 8 or so Asian only films. Looked at the synopsis of each film but none mentioned anything about a homeless man who thought he was a cat :o

Could it have been one with Brandon Lee, his son?

I'm starting to think that it was one of the impostors; perhaps the second one. The real Lee would never stoop so low.

I'm starting to think that it was one of the impostors; perhaps the second one. The real Lee would never stoop so low.

There were fake bruce lee's running around?

There were fake bruce lee's running around?

I once read an article about the Bruce clones. The first was brought in to finish (forget what movie) He did look like the original to a point. I think Bruce lee is a bit darker and certainly more muscular. I believe there was another who came along who looked much like the first replacement.

Then there were the parade of guys calling themselves Bruce to cash in. My personal favorite was Dragon Lee who had to be around 4'9" but hugely muscular. He was famous for his nunchuk-like weapons that only had one stick on a long chain.