What movies to look out for in 2010?

Katran

Its a new year and on the movie scene it will be a great one.

There will be some great movies to look forward to. :D

Heres what I have found so far.

CLASH OF THE TITANS - March 26

A remake of the classic movie, it may end up to be as good as the original.

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - April 30

Another blast from the past, remake on this legendary horror movie. Freddy will be back in april :sick:

IRON MAN 2 - May 7

This is something I cant wait to see and I will probably be watching it over and over and did I say it over again.

ROBIN HOOD - May 14

I always loved robin hood but I somehow cant get the fact that Russell Crowe will be with a bow and not a sword. :)

PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME - May 28

A famous game inspired movie. It looks great should be a great thing to watch.

THE A-TEAM - June 11

Go figure another remake should be a memory trip for some people this year.

JONAH HEX - June 18

A western DC comic gets its big screen time. No trailer for this one yet sorry. :D

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE - June 30

This one doest have a trailer yet but it will cash in a lot at the box office for sure.

THE LAST AIRBENDER - July 2

Its a remake of a tv show for the big screen I think it was called avatar but it needed a new name since some one stole it. :D

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOW: PART 1 - November 19

Hmmm what to say. Gogo will go nuts over this one?

THE GREEN HORNET - December 17

One more super hero movie for the end of the year Christmas time.

TRON LEGACY - December 17

This one should be something special for the end of the year.

It looks like a great movie year. There are other movies as well but couldnt find trailers for everything. So made this pick. :D

Nice collection Katran!

Okay, I'll go through them...

Clash of the Titans...this is one my MOST favorite movies growing up. I can still look at scenes with perseus in the dungeons hunting medusa and think that it's not too dated. Ray Harryhausen (gosh did I spell that right :resp:) did a marvelous last job with the miniatures in the original and if this remake does only a half homage to the artistry of ray, I'll be happy with the movie.

Must say though, I have never seen scorpions been made to look so menacing and exciting as in this movie. Those scenes of them cresting the mountain top from a distance pulled a smile out of me.

Iron Man ... this is of course a must see... yeah the effects are going to be great if not the best...but seeing Robert Downey jr. playing a super hero just kills me... oh, the irony :P

Robin Hood ... Cool that it's Riddley Scott...sad that I can see where this is going... there's never going to be a "real" or "one true" version of a movie anymore huh... last one I saw was a huge production.. morgan freeman helped cement that movie into my heart as being the only real robin hood in the land...course paired up with the disney cartoon with robin hood played by the fox that I enjoyed as a youngster... who knows though... the starring cast on this last one is looking good... maybe g'bye morgan freeman?

A Team- Always hated it, can't stand mister T :P

Last Airbender... M. Night Shimalayan is running out of steam from his first big success, all of his last releases have been fit to pave the garbage stall with. He's always got the best trailers though...too bad his movies suck :P

Harry potter had THE best magical battle scene ever filmed... last movie... let's see if this one can stand up... looking forward to that HUGE scene that I know is coming up... yeah spoiler hahaha, you read it ! :drunkards:

Tron.. classic, 'nuff said... and yeah schot's a huge sucker for this game...watch out here he comes to suck you all into his little tron gaming world...run now while you can... word is he's gonna get a server going here...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

(echoes of eeee's

)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

:pitcher:

gogo

Clash of the Titans: The original was a bit cheesy, but I loved it! I may check this one out.

Nightmare on Elm Street: I think I'll have to pass. One of the things I liked about the original series is it's quirkyness. Freddy(at least by part three) had a sick sense of style. I hear tell that this version is all business: Just shock and gore.

Iron Man 2: No brainer for me--Loved the first one.

Robin Hood: Most likely a no.

Prince of Persia: Looks cool to me.

A Team: I'm torn on this one. I loved the series but these four are not Mr. T, Dwight Shultz, Dirk Benedick and George Peppard.

Last Airbender: I loved the cartoon; watched it from start to finish. I'm all over this one!

Harry Potter-Tron: Two no brainers there as well, though I'll see them after they come to video.

CLASH OF THE TITANS - March 26

Maybe. Saw the trailer in theatre last week, seemed pretty interesting.

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - April 30

Nope. Some movies I'm not gonna watch in theatre, this is one of 'em.

IRON MAN 2 - May 7

No-brainer: OFC! The first one was awesome, hope they made this a good one as well!

ROBIN HOOD - May 14

Just say no. Wrong casting IMO, which is not gonna work.

PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME - May 28

Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.

I've got no real reason to go there.

THE A-TEAM - June 11

No. This is what I consider the killing of a legendary series.

JONAH HEX - June 18

Never heard of it...?

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE - June 30

Real vampires don't sparkle.

THE LAST AIRBENDER - July 2

If the trailers are somewhat decent, I'm going. Loved the show.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOW: PART 1 - November 19

They're pretty good entertainment, though not movies I want to spend that much money on.

THE GREEN HORNET - December 17

Never heard of it...?

TRON LEGACY - December 17

Never heard of it...?

ROBIN HOOD - May 14

Just say no. Wrong casting IMO, which is not gonna work.

LOL! That's right.

THE A-TEAM - June 11

No. This is what I consider the killing of a legendary series.

We were talking about this one at work. I totally agree with you on killing the series. Though, by the time Robert Vaughn joined the series it pretty much needed killing.