Dumb sheet cancelled out my detergent

K, I know this sounds stoopid...but I just had to rant for a second. I know I'll feel better after this. I just recently spent REAL money on REAL detergent...Tide.

Tide.jpg

My aunt and uncle love it and it's all they use...though it costs a fortune. I went down and picked up some Tide...then cuz I only wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing, I then went and bought the most expensive dryer sheets they had for sale... Bounce.

bounce.jpg

Thinking I was gonna be on top of the world... I then a bunch of laundry loads, expecting to sleep in all my sheets and jammies as King of Sin... and what happens... no scent!

:)

That scent that everyone keeps talking about that everyone else seems to have on their clothes... all cancelled out by the bounce sheets which I think neutralized all that money I spent on the Tide?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooo!

Where's the justice!

;)

gogo

See what I mean!

LOL.. knuckles what is this man... do I have to know about some kind of whacked out spread sheet some where that professional clothes cleaners use to make sure their undies smell good?

gawd

This is just so...wrong

They should have warning on labels or something telling you not to combine with x other products

arrrrrrgh

gogo

I think if you went outside and stood next to your dryer vent you would have smelt the Fresh Scent. I think all the Breeze escaped through the vent too. Least that's my working theory right now.

Ah, lol...I haven't smoked anything guys! After spending all that money on quality detergent.. I just felt robbed :P

I'm all over it now though thanks...rant off!

gogo

Hey man! Hands off mah Tide fix. :P

geez I thought everyone knew Outdoor Fresh and Clean Breeze canceled each other out :P

Like... Duh eh. ^^ lol

I confess I'm a tide addict too. There's something really wonderful about a room filled with that Tide smell. If they sold Tide as cologne I'd totally buy it. :)

I confess I'm a tide addict too. There's something really wonderful about a room filled with that Tide smell. If they sold Tide as cologne I'd totally buy it. :)

Yup...that's our Schot...lady killer extraordinaire (don't give away all your secrets now (please please don't lol))

ah, ha lol... I remember when I my parents sent me to University... my mom picked me up an awesome bottle of banana tide...

Anyone remember that smell?

Or... am I just imagining things?

gogo

ah, ha lol... I remember when I my parents sent me to University... my mom picked me up an awesome bottle of banana tide...

Anyone remember that smell?

Or... am I just imagining things?

gogo

The banana smell tide musta been a Canada thing. Just don't go to the zoo after a fresh wash with that. I imagine the monkey pit would have a field day with you.

heh, you know, I just looked it up... I don't think it was banana tide lol... er...maybe another kind of detergent brand?

I hear that Gain's getting big with smells these days ^^ And...they even have site matcher to know what kinds of their products go well with each other...

wow, who woulda thunk that washing clothes could have become so complicated huh ^^

gogo

I personally like the scent of Tide; can't use it though. Besides being rather expensive, it makes me itch like crazy. Always know if my clothes have been washed in Tide.

Dreft-Laudry-Detergent-100-large.jpg

Get some of this stuff, I have no idea how the scent is, but it has an awesome name.

Smels like a freshly bathed baby! wonderfull stuff and won't make you itch like some of the heavy stuff. bought some when my boy was born and loved it. but my wife would only wash the babies cloths in it.

Smels like a freshly bathed baby! wonderfull stuff and won't make you itch like some of the heavy stuff. bought some when my boy was born and loved it. but my wife would only wash the babies cloths in it.

I bet you washed your clothes with it when she wasn't looking :D