Psst. Don't tell anybody...

Just kidding! I've gotten back into the game, and have been doing solo sessions online in an attempt to complete the campaign. I've been looking for and completing the side quests since the Kami is not the best way to view the scenery. I've lost a number of hardcore characters early, but at least I may have a chance to finish the light or dark campaign before the plug is pulled for good on the servers.

Hardcore is a bit tough to get goin. I can understand how a lot of chars can be lost at the start. Welcome back DaveO!

Yah.. we golddiggin' cowboys be explorin tha scenery!

Good to have you back.

Oh and btw... ssst... no talk of permanent plug on servers... you might awaken SS.

Greetz

Joining the Gold Diggers won't happen since that group went turbo to level 25. I'm not sure how much of my free time I'll be spending now since I lost my full time job position this Tuesday. :)

Thanks for the sympathies, Gogo. I was doing technical support for SalesLogix customers, which involved using Structured Query Language and some IIS support for the Web Client component. I talked to a recruiter today, and there is a chance for an interview this week or next week. The potential position involves the same support that I've enjoyed doing for the most part the last 2 1/2 years.