Mad because your skill level is barely not high enough? ;)

Well this is nothing important but a nice little glitch I like to do for my skills when they are one point below capped and need 2-4 more points till I get what I want.

P.S. This is on xbox 360, and only tried online so far.

Okay, so let's say im level 50, and my bargaining is 49, and for some reason I want it to be higher than 50(My Cap)

I have two points left, so all I need to do now, is tap the select (A button XBox) button really fast, voila, it exceeds your cap.

You can also do this if you have 5 points, then, if tapped fast enough 5 times, it will exceed by the four points(one point was used in this exploit to reach cap, then the four other points exceed the cap.) points I had.

Hope this little exploit helps you.... which it probably won't :)

-Dame

Edited by dameware
Well this is nothing important but a nice little glitch I like to do for my skills when they are one point below capped and need 2-4 more points till I get what I want.

Okay, so let's say im level 50, and my bargaining is 49, and for some reason I want it to be higher than 50(My Cap)

I have two points left, so all I need to do now, is tap the select (A button XBox) button really fast, voila, it exceeds your cap.

You can also do this if you have 5 points, then, if tapped fast enough 5 times, it will exceed by the four points(one point was used in this exploit to reach cap, then the four other points exceed the cap.) points I had.

-Dame

I noticed this but never knew how it happens. I have seen it in XBOX and PC. and I guess it was always an accident that I clicked too fast and had 2 points go in instead of 1. and at the next level that skill was already maxed and wouldn't take any more points.

-Dame

I noticed this but never knew how it happens. I have seen it in XBOX and PC. and I guess it was always an accident that I clicked too fast and had 2 points go in instead of 1. and at the next level that skill was already maxed and wouldn't take any more points.

Yup :P

And if you press it fast enough you get more than two points :) And yea it will be capped the next levels :/

This is just if ya want a quick boost ;p

I always thought it was because of lag between me and the server, but if it happens to others...then maybe not. It is handy for getting a mod point a level early though :)

Early mods ftw (:

Yah, cool trick. It's actually lag ^^ Here's another trick then for ya guys who want to squeeze on super high skills early...upload a pic to increase the lag...see what happens

:)

gogo

p.s. you didn't hear this from me :D

I haven't tried this for a bit but it also worked when exchanging runes. If you clicked quickly enough you could get 2-4 runes from a single exchange. You would be charged for each transaction but it was handy especially early on when you didn't have many runes.

I haven't tried this for a bit but it also worked when exchanging runes. If you clicked quickly enough you could get 2-4 runes from a single exchange. You would be charged for each transaction but it was handy especially early on when you didn't have many runes.

0.o

I will try this on console, ty :P

EDIT: dang, it won't work with runes like you said :*(*

Edited by dameware