Question on mounts (in Ice and blood)

lios

My first post, (A)

I have the expansion "ice and blood" but I seem to be missing some mounts. I use to have the Mobiculum that helps the shield regeneration. (the one that not associated with any aspects.)

But I almost died, lost the machine and would like to buy a new one.

But on the mount isle there are only 3 for sale, the ones with aspect bonuses.

Am I missing something? do I need to go in too the blood-woods thing?

• 2 weeks later...
Since the add-on, there are only aspect mounts, the mount you're looking for doesnt exist anymore :(

Unless you use the recent CM-Patch. I re-installed the neutral specialmounts. :)

Hey czevak, are you gonna change the Shadow Warrior's mounts appearance? They are mixed up. It would be great if the community patch could fix that.

the yellow one gives bonuses to the Death Warrior Aspect (and it should benefit the Malevolent Champion), the black one belongs to the Malevolent champion now, and it should go with the astral aspect, and finally the red one is for Astral Lords, and it should reduce the Death Warrior aspect regeneration... To sum up, the regen bonuses are wrong and they don't correspond to the right aspect

Sure that it mixed up and not intended? I'm glad the one with Astral Lord regen is for that aspect as it doesn't look as good as the two other ones, and I'm happy that I never need to use it with any of my chars.

the yellow one gives bonuses to the Death Warrior Aspect (and it should benefit the Malevolent Champion), the black one belongs to the Malevolent champion now, and it should go with the astral aspect, and finally the red one is for Astral Lords, and it should reduce the Death Warrior aspect regeneration... To sum up, the regen bonuses are wrong and they don't correspond to the right aspect

Ahh....right I heard about that one, but forgot to put it in the bugtracker. I have to find the correct creature-ids for them, but I think I can fix that in no time.

I cant do it right now, 'cause I'm already headed home. Can you register over at our Bugtracker and add a report about that, maybe with a little more explanation about it. (Dont bother about getting all fields right, I will adjust them later.)

That would be nice. :(

Edit: unless the vote goes the other way of course... *g*

Edited by czevak

I wanna have the red dog with his heavy armor and his scaring helm for my Death Warrior Shadow Warrior! :(

Ahh....right I heard about that one, but forgot to put it in the bugtracker. I have to find the correct creature-ids for them, but I think I can fix that in no time.

I cant do it right now, 'cause I'm already headed home. Can you register over at our Bugtracker and add a report about that, maybe with a little more explanation about it. (Dont bother about getting all fields right, I will adjust them later.)

That would be nice. :)

Edit: unless the vote goes the other way of course... *g*

Sure :)

Edited by Munera

LoL, just spent several hours finding a fix for what I accidentally already fixed when implementing the neutral mounts again.

I was a little confused learning that the fixes I tried only messed it up again and even more so when after I reset everything it worked fine...then the penny dropped. :Just_Cuz_21:

The fix is already in the recent cm-patch relase.

Remember that to have the changes the CM patch gives you need to play single player.

BTW, is it possible to apply the patch to a non german version of the game?