Hello, and nice to meet everyone!

Hello everyone! In a search using google today I had the great fortune of finding this website, and I must say it was a very pleasant find!

My name is Randall, I am 29 years old and live in Walker,LA.

I have been playing Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on Xbox360 off and on since July of '09, and enjoy it very much. It's ashame that it hasn't received as much support as PC (I've read about all the reasons why) but as of recently I have been playing much more frequently and am currently a level 138 seraphim using the Queen of Blades build.

But there is my introduction, I have read many threads today, many very informative. One thing that has been very obvious and stood out since the first words I read is that everyone seems to be extremely kind and helpful. I hope I might have a chance one day to return the help I have already received by stumbling into your forums. Alrighty, that's it for that!

P.S.- already gonna be a mooch and ask that people pass their eyes by xbox/ps3 trading zone, I'm gonna be posting a topic there after this one. Looking for a Lord Wayne's Player Killer in the 160-180 range and in the trading zone ill have a brief list of things I have to trade (ALL higher level stuff though, and all sets are for Seraphim.) Thank you SO MUCH!

Hello everyone! In a search using google today I had the great fortune of finding this website, and I must say it was a very pleasant find!

My name is Randall, I am 29 years old and live in Walker,LA.

I have been playing Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on Xbox360 off and on since July of '09, and enjoy it very much. It's ashame that it hasn't received as much support as PC (I've read about all the reasons why) but as of recently I have been playing much more frequently and am currently a level 138 seraphim using the Queen of Blades build.

But there is my introduction, I have read many threads today, many very informative. One thing that has been very obvious and stood out since the first words I read is that everyone seems to be extremely kind and helpful. I hope I might have a chance one day to return the help I have already received by stumbling into your forums. Alrighty, that's it for that!

P.S.- already gonna be a mooch and ask that people pass their eyes by xbox/ps3 trading zone, I'm gonna be posting a topic there after this one. Looking for a Lord Wayne's Player Killer in the 160-180 range and in the trading zone ill have a brief list of things I have to trade (ALL higher level stuff though, and all sets are for Seraphim.) Thank you SO MUCH!

Welcome! Glad you found us.! We are a jolly bunch and always enjoys seeing new people join our community. there is lots to read here and at the SacredWiki. But if you don't find what your looking for just ask. We'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to FDM! I'm glad to meet you too :)

There are some guys here that played Sacred 2 in Xbox before and then changed to PC. Maybe you'll do the same thing one day. It would be great to have new community mates online in HC :D

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes.

If you read the post in the console trade forums, you'll see that I edited it because the next morning while playing my 360 died on me. Just discovered this morning that my 360 is over 3 years old, so couldn't get it fixed under warranty.

So what did I do? Sold 1 of my joysticks (was hard to let go to, with super street fighter here in just a little over a week) and pawned off 3 of my bass guitars. So now I have a new 360 but now I gotta go through all the times of relisting my stuff to trade in the topic again >< why oh why did I delete the whole freaking list. I must have been really, really upset yesterday morning.

As for moving to PC one of these days, I wish it WOULD happen, but I doubt it. I have never been a big PC gamer, and financially I just can't really afford to drop the cash on a laptop that would run many of the current games that I would like to play, as well as having one up to date enough to be somewhat future proof.

Thanks again for the welcomes, now off to retype that whole freaking list, minus the Silala's Ring. After thinking about it I'm kinda attached to it, being my first legendary and all.

Welcome dude, Sad story. But on the PC Gaming topic just grab yourself a desktop setup. I can build a PC with the absolute latest tech right now for around $1000 AUD that is pretty cheap.

Even for my poor ass. Granted I havent upgraded but I definately would have if I didnt already have a PC that ran 99.9% of stuff out today.

Its not unobtainable. Hell for the price of the 360 and all the junk you could have built my machine!

Welcome dude, Sad story. But on the PC Gaming topic just grab yourself a desktop setup. I can build a PC with the absolute latest tech right now for around $1000 AUD that is pretty cheap.

Even for my poor ass. Granted I havent upgraded but I definately would have if I didnt already have a PC that ran 99.9% of stuff out today.

Its not unobtainable. Hell for the price of the 360 and all the junk you could have built my machine!

A Desktop isn't an option at all(I would prefer it) as it doesn't have WAF*, and for the cost of a 360 I would have to yet again sell more stuff to build one. And at this particular moment, I would have used the money from my sales to replace the 360 even if a PC was dropped into my lap for cheap cuz the 360 is just way more convenient for my setup. I prefer to game on my 60" tv in my cozy lazy boy :) Having only 1 income (my wife has sometimes crippling back pain which makes it hard for her to work, and surgery just made it worse) doesn't allow for even a few extra dollars to spare some months. (business is slow so my pay is nowhere near what it once was atm that afforded all the great stuff we are currently using)

*WAF= Wife Approval Factor, for those who didn't know :oooo: