This is great, I'm happy to put this bday post for you Max. We've had you now as member and great [D.a.r.k]ite since all of Sacred 2 now...heck even since before that when you wrote that you were reading all the info being up here by community regarding upcoming Sacred 2 in those day? I always remember how reading that made got me so happy, that you had loved tone, positive energy of this place, and in a way,your words help me, at least find the unique barometer for the DarkMatters style of a smiling community.

I hope you have a great day...tell us where you went Montrealer...I wanna hear all about food, glorious food... Bring out the Babette's hope the GF and family spoil you tons

:)Happy Birthday! :bounce:

:D:cow_white::)

:)

gogo

Thanks for the wishes everyone! I didn't really go out, mostly because I worked all day yesterday and I work all day tomorrow.

On Friday, we had Benny & Co. (former AuCoq) for dinner, and I recieved nice luggage for a our trip this summer and some prepaid gas card from my parents.

Last night, I was at my GF's parents, and we had lasagna and cesar salad for dinner.

And tonight, my GF and I will return at my parents house for another dinner and birthday cakes for both me and my sister (we're born the same day, but we're not twins (she's 4 years younger)).

Today, I just relax, GF's working till 5:30, I'll probably play Sacred later this afternoon.

Once again, thanks for the wishes, makes me all warm inside to receive wishes from y'all, members of this awesome community. :D

Max

A great big Happy Birthday from me too Max!

A trip you say? Where you off to this summer?

We'll be going to Walt Disney World this summer.

Max