Anyone got any Abishai stats?

Hey guys

Was answering another post, and saw that our beautiful Wiki page on the Abishai of Dissension doesn't have a stats box pic.

:D

It's a tuff boss, and has creamed a right few many of our HC posse here in town... so... *cough*

Anyone ever got away with any stats? Like if possible a pic of the stats box that you get when you kill it?

If someone can help with this, we can add that info to the wiki

If anyone's game, and is feeling heroic this Thursday...

:oooo:

gogo

wow!

holee molee, was that a real on in hc or did you have a go at him in lan?

Pretty impressive level dude

gogo

Was with my SP char back before I got into HC, quite a thrilling moment to go against him even though it wasn't in HC, but my loosing my 98% SB would be the same as permanent death IMO.

EDIT: Just noticed that he's called Abishai of Dissension on the Wiki, does he has different names when playing light/shadow campaign?

Edited by Spunky

good question I just noticed that. It was Schot who did the article in the wiki.... I guess he was running light... you were running dark, and you had it spawn with that name?

gogo

I was running light too.

EDIT: Perhaps he get different names if you do the "Weakening the Abishai" quest or not.

Edited by Spunky
  • 5 weeks later...

You have to do the quest to take find him in that area. I wanted to do boss hunting and went straight there. and he was nowhere to be found, so I had to accept the quest first.

I attacked him once before I knew about his trap. 1st death in a year, I was a little stunned. I leave him alone now.

I can get a screen shot once next cm patch is released. I just won't be fighting him.