My introduction - Just started out!

:)

Hey Scyle here. Some of you might know me some of you might not :D

I've been playing a seraphim for 5hrs now (didnt really suite me) :(

So Now...im actually .............

Dang!

Anyways im hoping I can come up with a character soon allso... do you guys know a way to get fast xp? questin only is sooo boooring xD

(allso im a loot Addict so info on where I can loot some epixxx!)

Thanks Scyle

:)

Welcome to Dark Matters Scyle! Hope you will have a lot of fun in Sacred 2. Take a look around in the character guide section of the forum. I think you will find a type of toon that really suites your game style or at list give you an idea of what you would like to play. As for info on loot and experience there is a lot of info on this forum you will find it easy.

Once again welcome to FDM.

A hearty welcome!

There are a few loot-based builds you should check out in the Character Guides section, if you're still on the fence about what to build!

Happy hunting (legendaries, that is!)

8)

Thanks All!

I couldnt find a decent DW or 1hand - shield Kind of guy in the guides :(

So At the moment im leveling a Inquisitor (feels kinda...Meeh not for me I think : / )

I was actually thinking... Do you guys know a place for a seraphim (level 18) To Grind? im finding it hard actually to Quest only :Just_Cuz_21:

Thanks For The Replies ^^

Thanks / Scyle

I love it to :)

Anyways Those are Great ! Thanks! :(

Im Leveling a Shadow Warrior Atm... so hard to find a build for this one >< (1handed or Dualwielded :) )

This is pretty much a standard Shadow Warrior build if you want to play pure offensive, and disregard the Astral Lord aspect:

Tactics Lore

Dual Wield (or perhaps Hafted/Swords?)

Armor Lore

Constitution

Death Warrior Focus

Malevolent Champion Focus

Concentration

Combat Reflexes (or Riding/Divine Devotion if you plan on taking Enhanced Perception)

Toughness

Combat Discipline (or Enhanced Perception)

Hmm Nice Build :) Not really my kind of style tough...

im more into loots :Just_Cuz_21: allso I dont really like bargaining alot : / I do have a level 2 shopper atleast xD

anyways my kind of style is like...Oh! A Good Offensive Is A Good Defensive!

Practically means I wanna damage alot! and allso not loose to much hp :)

Well im off gonna level this charachter then :( Cya in like 1hr if you guys reply xD

Thanks / Scyle

Ok...

I can't see where Bargaining was mentioned though.

Which skill do you have in mind that will do much more damage than those I have listed up?

No problem :thumbsup:

I would say take the skills in the order I listed them up, and get all to mastery(75 points) except for Concentration as it won't give you any benefits at mastery if using only 2 buffs and RPH(Regen Per Hit) gear.

No problem :)

I would say take the skills in the order I listed them up, and get all to mastery(75 points) except for Concentration as it won't give you any benefits at mastery if using only 2 buffs and RPH(Regen Per Hit) gear.

Ok Thanks! ^^

:thumbsup: Thanks for all the help Guides etc. love ya all! :) (thinking of buying this to the PC since there arent to many Ps3 Users :7 )