Forum might have some indigestion today...

Heya gang. If you happen to notice the forum acting kinda funny today it's becuase I'm poking and prodding our databases, hehe. I need to make some preparations and whatnot. A nesscary evil I'm afraid but all worth it. ^^ One strange you may notice is that a pop up might appear asking if you'd like to download an "index.php" file. It's harmless. Just click no and wait a few secs before trying again what you were doing. This seems to happen when our server is bogged down. I'll be doing large downloads/uploads today which is why things will at times throughout the day be slow-ish.

If you're planning to make a post or wiki edit that you value then I suggest you type your work in a notepad first so that you don't lose it! :)

Thanks for understanding. :(

Brad

Heya gang. If you happen to notice the forum acting kinda funny today it's becuase I'm poking and prodding our databases, hehe. I need to make some preparations and whatnot. A nesscary evil I'm afraid but all worth it. ^^ One strange you may notice is that a pop up might appear asking if you'd like to download an "index.php" file. It's harmless. Just click no and wait a few secs before trying again what you were doing. This seems to happen when our server is bogged down. I'll be doing large downloads/uploads today which is why things will at times throughout the day be slow-ish.

If you're planning to make a post or wiki edit that you value then I suggest you type your work in a notepad first so that you don't lose it! :o

Thanks for understanding. :)

Brad

thx for the head-sup..

btw, I once had some sort of 'offline forum-msg composer' similar to a lightweight notepad..

which allowed adding BBCode tags...

are there such plugins for openoffice or word,

since I can't seem to find that tool anymore ?

thx for the head-sup..

btw, I once had some sort of 'offline forum-msg composer' similar to a lightweight notepad..

which allowed adding BBCode tags...

are there such plugins for openoffice or word,

since I can't seem to find that tool anymore ?

I would suggest either: http://codefisher.org/format_toolbar/ or http://palo.vagabondz.org/