Where do you enjoy your games?

For me, it's mainly here:

SAM_0003.jpg

Right at my (tiny!) desk (for which I'm getting a new top).

I also own a gamecube to have some fun with the GF, I'll take a pic of that setup and my bed which we use as a couch later on, can't find my cam right now :heart:

Edited by Timotheus

Mines right smack in my room. All's I need is a fridge, microwave and a washroom so I never have to be far from my games, haha. Would be nice if I could squeeze a couch in here too. :heart:

arrived.jpg

I also own a gamecube to have some fun with the GF, I'll take a pic of that setup and my bed

This is where I thought this thread was going to get REALLY good!

I also own a gamecube to have some fun with the GF, I'll take a pic of that setup and my bed

This is where I thought this thread was going to get REALLY good!

Lulz there won't be anyone in it, nor will there be any interesting stuff other than the bed + my setup :agreed:

• 2 weeks later...

Mah Battery's powering up for my camera...I'll come back with a pic... great thread...always fascinating seeing people's portals from the red pill to the blue pill

hmmm, did I get those pill colors right?

:D

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 pc's with 2 LCD screens each upstairs in the "study" (aka the mancave filled with computer parts) and a PS3 in the living room.

*Tosses 2 alcoholic beverages of choice in the direction in the direction of Eindhoven :thumbsup:*

Mines right smack in my room. All's I need is a fridge, microwave and a washroom so I never have to be far from my games, haha. Would be nice if I could squeeze a couch in here too. :)

arrived.jpg

*starts drooling*:pitcher::drool::drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: