The Gauntlet has been thrown!

Gogo has just recently posted a wonderful post Ice & Blood build the Secret Agent. Who else has an inspiring post Ice & Blood build.? Lets see what ya got folks. Share with us.

Gogo has just recently posted a wonderful post Ice & Blood build the Secret Agent. Who else has an inspiring post Ice & Blood build.? Lets see what ya got folks. Share with us.

I have one on the way for a multi aspect build. I am in testing with it now. I will post it when I finish my SP run to niob.

A few months ago I posted Mechanix X-E build, which is primary designed for Ice&Blood. This Mechanix is pure caster focused on Lost Fusion Aspect supported by absolutely amazing Damage Lore skill. Lots of combat tricks and battlefield strategies with dynamic gameplay style :-)

A few months ago I posted Mechanix X-E build, which is primary designed for Ice&Blood. This Mechanix is pure caster focused on Lost Fusion Aspect supported by absolutely amazing Damage Lore skill. Lots of combat tricks and battlefield strategies with dynamic gameplay style :-)

I edited the title to include the words Ice and Blood.

thanks vaclaf!

Bravo Furian, great idea for a thread! We need those builds, ice and blood builds that have been tested, with the level that the build has been taken to.

We're going to start to put some more time into the build sections, just like from old Sacred game which was an awesome production:

Featured Sacred Guides at DarkMatters

Today, while going over the builds quickly from the sections and separating out discussion from posted, tested leveled builds, it looks like we are on way to getting a great helping index for players with the ice and blood expansion. With the new reference collection we can sort out builds by game version to help readers as well.

We're all the final sprint for this game, which, after all the nerfs, has become what could be an exciting challenge.

We will begin adding Ice and Blood tags to all builds that were produced after expansion so that readers can then choose the build that is complimentary to their system and version of game while seeing the level of the tested build as well.

Get gaming!

:sweating:

gogo

I have not much time to play currently. Our oldest will become 15 soon and my wife told me that she should have an other room. The current girly one will move to her younger sister and she will get a new young lady room in the barn adjacent to the house, including a new bathroom. Have to design a solution with a sliding door and some steps to allows movement from barn to house without leaving them. The floors in the barn have a height of 4 metres, the ones in the house only 3... So lot of carpentry to be done.

My current character is a molotov-lady. Playing the CM-patch she is a seraphim throwing elixiers. Elixiers can have the chance to hit more enemies scaling with ranged skill. So she has BFG to push the skill, no warding or technic lore. She uses the energy shield just for its passive boni. She has normal shield lore however.

When I have finished niob I will do a small write down. Don't know if there will be interest in a larger write down of special designed CM characters. So how should a fitting and standard topic name should look for a CM-patch character?

Should the topic start with:

CM-patch: The elixir-thrower seraphim

or rather

The elixir-thrower seraphim - CM-patch-build

Pretty darn well, all of you. Gogo, that guide was awesome. Really made me wanna play one. I'm uncertain of the pc will survive the raging nimbus animation, though :)

As for a decent Ice and Blood build, I still think nothing outweighs a well-build BFG seraphim in terms of balance between survivability and power. Problem is, the point and click style of the lazy BFG kinda gets boring after a while. Nothing like some "dynamic" additions (combat arts from other aspects) to spice it up, though!

Pretty darn well, all of you. Gogo, that guide was awesome. Really made me wanna play one. I'm uncertain of the pc will survive the raging nimbus animation, though :sigh:

As for a decent Ice and Blood build, I still think nothing outweighs a well-build BFG seraphim in terms of balance between survivability and power. Problem is, the point and click style of the lazy BFG kinda gets boring after a while. Nothing like some "dynamic" additions (combat arts from other aspects) to spice it up, though!

As I modeled my Canon closely after your build. I can say it is still viable in Ice & Blood. At least to level 155, where I believe I am approaching Demi-god status. I may have made some different skill Mod, socketing choices for the detrimental effects of the LL, DOT and casters however. And with out much +all skills either.

So perhaps the build could use a freshening up. But no major changes I don't think.