A Fantastic Amulet Dropped For Me Today...

Today a level 80 amulet with +10 All Skills dropped for me... I know there are lots of All Skills jewelry that is higher than +10, but not at level 80. In shops right now the highest I can buy is a +4, enemies were probably dropping +5's (My HE is level 71 my SB is about 88). So I think this amulet (which is what it is called, simply labeled "Amulet" in my inventory) actually had +5 All Skills twice, then the game automatically combined the two into a +10. I don't think I've ever had an item that had the same ability 2x in it, much less an +All Skills item. Anyone else ever had an item such as this?

Today a level 80 amulet with +10 All Skills dropped for me... I know there are lots of All Skills jewelry that is higher than +10, but not at level 80. In shops right now the highest I can buy is a +4, enemies were probably dropping +5's (My HE is level 71 my SB is about 88). So I think this amulet (which is what it is called, simply labeled "Amulet" in my inventory) actually had +5 All Skills twice, then the game automatically combined the two into a +10. I don't think I've ever had an item that had the same ability 2x in it, much less an +All Skills item. Anyone else ever had an item such as this?

Congrats! Double modifiers do happen from time to time. the +double all skills are a nice find when they do.

Ah yes, those double stats skill amulets are great, remember back in the days before we had the nerfs I found a +30 skills from a drop.

Nice find rhs! Those are super rare. Be careful with that if you're playing in HC. That's one you really don't want to lose. ^^

ah , the drop of the ole double doubles! It's a delicious range. Death blow, skills, even CTH... only ever seen that once.

Gratz on the find rhs

:)

gogo

Great, ty for confirming what an awesome find this was!

Not playing in HC, and thank goodness for that since my HE had her first death last night :( Was fighting the garganthropod, and I ended up dying right after killing him to his mutated scorpion buddies... I let my guard down for just a second as I thought I was in the clear after I saw garganthropod's body start to shutter, then noticed the two little guys still pounding on me and they managed to finish me off just before I could pot :)

I don't think I could take playing HC, losing just my SB already feels like a HUGE punishment!

Edited by rhs408

I found a +6 amulet (items nerfed in I and B) at level 47 with my shopper. Its also a double skills. I was looking for a %LL shuriken for 2 hours and thats what I found. Never found the shuriken but I bought 25 pieces of jewelry instead of the 13 I needed. I will have to try again for the %LL :devil:

I found a +6 amulet (items nerfed in I and B) at level 47 with my shopper. Its also a double skills. I was looking for a %LL shuriken for 2 hours and thats what I found. Never found the shuriken but I bought 25 pieces of jewelry instead of the 13 I needed. I will have to try again for the %LL :devil:
I have a surplus of roughly level 15 shurikens if you are interested? around 1.3-1.5%.