Crazy video of two duel wielding toons using light sabers!

lo Psych, it's not here

*ducks the tomato*

... but has anyone seen anything like this? I would love to see a video of toons in Sacred 2 duel wielding and using lightsabers against each other..this could make the sickest video ever.

:)

gogo

Psych, it's not here!

*ducks the tomato*

... but has anyone seen anything like this? I would love to see a video of toons in Sacred 2 using lightsabers against each other..this cold make the sickest video ever.

gogo

I believe it was suggested for the current PvP event

I'd completley forgotten that it was possible for us to emulate this star "feeling" in Sacred 2, and that it wouldn't be tacky at all :)

I wanna swoosh blades around too

gogo

Yay, someone else saw the concrete hustle video! Had seen that the day it was posted, and was impressed. There are shots of me and Munera fighting with lightsabers on start isle in the lightsaber secrets thread btw, but no video :( And thanks loco for reminding me about that PvP event. As of now I've got 31 lightsabers, so I reckon that should be enough for the event, unless we get 16 people who all wanna dual wield.

Edit: Some really sweet lightsaber action can be seen in Sacred 2 when using frenzied rampage with the SW and pelting strikes with the seraphim. They go through some really awesome moves with the sabers :whistle:

Edited by ryanrocker1217
Yay, someone else saw the concrete hustle video! Had seen that the day it was posted, and was impressed. There are shots of me and Munera fighting with lightsabers on start isle in the lightsaber secrets thread btw, but no video :)

It's certainly one of the best Light Saber videos made. I think there was one outdoors.. two peeps battling it out... I think one was asian...and it has real "impact" great production values.

I've still never seen a Sacred 2 light saber video duel yet...

Come on folks... make this happen!

:bye:

gogi

One should be a Seraphim and use Assailing Sommersault to leap in and out of the battle. This would make for a nice Star Wars style fighting :bye: Add some baneful smite and various extras and we may well get a SW type fight.

Ahhh, yes, the sommersault ... nice idea Dobri!

Too bad about the Inquisitor not being as visually active though... but I'm with you on the Seraphim

:bye:

gogo

He doesn't need to be. All he needs to cast is Levin Array and Raving Thrust (the one that pushes enemies one into another, not the clustering) to make it starwarsy :bye:

• 4 weeks later...
IF anything, this should be a Seraphim vs Inquisitor.

It's the entire premise of the game, and one is sith lord even lol...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the Inqusitor as the Emperor himself. Especially AFTER the accident with the force lightning rebounding in his face...