Anyone on Closed HC US anymore?

I have just started back playing Sacred 2...didn't play it much before. Anyways, as I did with the original game, I am trying to play on closed with HC. So, anyone still play or am I just not getting a high enough level char to see anyone yet?

Hey hey there Cat. I'm afraid there are really not that many anymore. They've either moved on to other games or switched to UK servers from my understanding.

OK, thanks, gogo. Ummm...any idea where I might be able to get the UK version from? Amazon UK won't ship here...:(

At the top of the page^^ Sacred 2 gold edition through DL gamer :)

Many of us here have probably gotten it from the links up at the top of this forum.

Download Ice and Blood and Sacred 2 Gold

It's speedy, is very safe, and it's where we are getting all our copies of games from now for Sacred 2. You can get Sacred 2 Gold, and that'll give you a new EU key plus Ice and Blood.

And... dom dom dom dom ... part of the sales of Sacred 2 Gold, or any of the Sacred stuffs from that site help support SacredWiki!

:)

I'm not sure where boxed EU is being sold, maybe gogamer?

:(

gogo

Well, in spite of what I have told myself about having spent too much money on games lately and not wanting to deal with downloading the game, I will be starting the d/l for the full UK version tonight. Hopefully tomorrow, I will see some people online finally. :)

Well, in spite of what I have told myself about having spent too much money on games lately and not wanting to deal with downloading the game, I will be starting the d/l for the full UK version tonight. Hopefully tomorrow, I will see some people online finally. :)

Sweet, another peep pulled into the UK version :) Hope to see you online soon Cat.

Yay cat, this will be aweseome!

:)

gogo

Glad to hear you're going to join the UK mob! :)

I've been successful in downloading the game... but to be 'sure' I've opted to pay the additional fee to allow further downloads within the same year. Just in case.--nowadays... On the otherhand, the price might be low enough to self-insure! :)

I've been successful in downloading the game... but to be 'sure' I've opted to pay the additional fee to allow further downloads within the same year. Just in case.--nowadays... On the otherhand, the price might be low enough to self-insure! :)

What does this mean, Frosty... additional fee? Is this an option offered with what you downloaded? Did you get it from Steam?

:eek:

gogo

So, I might not be on the UK servers today. I decided to go for just the expansion and use the guide on here for making it work with my US version. After messing around for a couple of hours trying to get it to work, I decided to read more into the guide, saw the problems some people are having in getting it to work and play on the UK servers. With 3 kids running around and screaming their heads off, it is a bit hard to concentrate, so opted for the easy way, currently downloading the Fallen Angel UK version. Hope to see some of you tomorrow. :explode:

So, I might not be on the UK servers today. I decided to go for just the expansion and use the guide on here for making it work with my US version. After messing around for a couple of hours trying to get it to work, I decided to read more into the guide, saw the problems some people are having in getting it to work and play on the UK servers. With 3 kids running around and screaming their heads off, it is a bit hard to concentrate, so opted for the easy way, currently downloading the Fallen Angel UK version. Hope to see some of you tomorrow. :(

And we hope to see you :explode:

So, I might not be on the UK servers today. I decided to go for just the expansion and use the guide on here for making it work with my US version. After messing around for a couple of hours trying to get it to work, I decided to read more into the guide, saw the problems some people are having in getting it to work and play on the UK servers. With 3 kids running around and screaming their heads off, it is a bit hard to concentrate, so opted for the easy way, currently downloading the Fallen Angel UK version. Hope to see some of you tomorrow. :)

Come on over, join the madness!

I remain, Etherian