New here! (PS3)

I've finally found a supplement for my old D2 LOD addiction! Currently I'm working on a dual wield SW and have viewed the guides and have my character mapped out for the most part. I just have some quick questions for you old pro's. I'm currently level 17 and I'm not doing bad, I've died once in silver so far. Bargaining - is it worth it? Really worth it? I find that the drops I have found so far have more then sufficed for playing. If I go the bargaining route I know I'm taking away from other skills. What about 1 skill into bargaining and the rest from relics? Would that accomplish a whole lot? I also just discovered that people still play this game online! It's a little hard to find multiple games at my current level, but I understand that's a level thing. Oh and I'm open to hand outs! Hahah cheers!

EDIT: Grammar :-)

Edited by timmuh

Welcome Timmuh :)

Unfortunately you won't be able to take Bargaining on your SW. He missed out on that skill :bow:

It definitely has it's worth though, try starting a new character (High Elf or Inquisitor) and taking Bargaining as your first skill and then boost it with relics. You'll definitely see the advantage! You can then use that character to setup your new ones.

Check out this page for more details: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Bargaining

Enjoy the game and the forums!

Thanks for all the welcomes :-). Silly question, but is there a guide for building your bargaining character? I checked out the inquisitor and high elf guides and didn't see one. Oh and I've put in 6 hrs and 53 minutes of face time to achieve level 17! Wow lol, time really does fly when you're playing that game. Does that seem about average or am I leveling slower than average? If that's average I'd hate to see what you have to do to achieve level 200! Thanks for all of the help and I'm sorry for all of the noob questions! :)

Hi Timmuh and welcome!

Well one thing you have to understand about Sacred is that it's a time hog! Windows minutes seem to go by fast compared to the amount of hours you're gonna spend on this game!

Here's a good thread to get you started (it's got bargaining covered also): Tips by Dobri