Guess the movie from the screenshot!

Wow, this is a challenge.

I have never seen any of those movies.

In the medium one, is that Peter Cushing?

No it is not. ( Has the lord of the north stumped the panel?)

So it would seem.. I still haven't a clue about the sword hilt.. I know I've seen something exactly like it and I'll probably kick myself over it when I read where it came from.

Easy: Wer die Nachtigall stört = To kill a mockingbird

I know the medium, but I can't say where from.

Hard: Would have to ask my daughters, I know it isn't "The sword in the stone" from Disney.

The hard one is not miracle on 34th street. A clue, one of the 4 actors in the screen shot took up acting as a 2nd career after retiring from their first career.

The easy one is Monty Python's Life of Brian

The Medium I don't Know

The hard is Miracle on 34th Street, I think.

Geeze. I guess I'm not the only one not paying attention. Already said Miracle on 34th St and got shot down for it.. :Just_Cuz_21:

It must be the new theme scrambling the senses...

Geeze. I guess I'm not the only one not paying attention. Already said Miracle on 34th St and got shot down for it.. :Just_Cuz_21:

I claim sensory overload, there is just so much on the screen now ..... and it plays jingles!

Need an icepack, before my brain melts. :Just_Cuz_21:

it's Podgie_bear's turn to go, but I will answer the other two.

Medium is Oh My Goddess

Hard is Wintertime Staring Sonja Henie (She was a three-time Olympic Champion (1928, 1932, 1936), a ten-time World Champion (1927–1936) and a six-time European Champion (1931–1936). Henie won more Olympic and World titles than any other ladies figure skater. At the height of her acting career she was one of the highest paid stars in Hollywood.)

I claim sensory overload, there is just so much on the screen now ..... and it plays jingles!

Need an icepack, before my brain melts. :Just_Cuz_21:

I'll second that.. The new theme is fairly loud...