Hi, just picked up this game

I've had my eye on this game during development, but when the low review scores started rolling in I thought it best to move on to something else. The other day I happened upon a copy for cheap and had to buy it. After playing the hell out of it for the last two weeks all I can say is why didn't I get this sooner. Well, better late than never.

I found this site due to the inability of the staff at Electronic Boutique (two locations no less) gave me a used copy with a french instruction manual. This just made my learing curve that much steeper. Armed with a load of questions and queries I logged on to the internet and found Sacred nirvana. Thanks for all of the helpful tips and hints (not to mention the builds).

BTW, my gamertag is: ImNotFatImFlufy (all builds are at or under level 20 due to constant revisions on my part)

Great story Tyler!

Have you ever read or studied any French at all before? That's a pretty steep learning curve... a tough gauntlet to run, lol...but you made it through to us... welcome to Sacred Nirvana ... the gates of DarkMatters are open, welcome aboard!

:yay:

gogo

Glad you're enjoying the game, it really is much better than the reviews suggested and well worth the investment of time and cash to play. There are a few bugs you have to put up with since we won't be getting any more patches but it's hugely satisfying game to play :yay:

There are loads of great builds on the site here and gogo and others have put so much time into the wiki it's been a lifesaver for me being able to read up on every aspect and item in the game.

Great story Tyler!

Have you ever read or studied any French at all before? That's a pretty steep learning curve... a tough gauntlet to run, lol...but you made it through to us... welcome to Sacred Nirvana ... the gates of DarkMatters are open, welcome aboard!

:yay:

gogo

Being Canadian, I was forced to take French classes in school. I was so bad at it that I switched to Spanish in grade 9 (dropped that tw years later). There really is no place to utilize my knowledge of the French language out here on the west coast (aside from watching the Canadiens broadcasts on CBC french) so my skills deteriorated to the point of becomming nonexistent.

Regarding the manuals, I shouldn't be suprised with EB, two of the last three used games I bought from them contained a French manual while the other game contained no manual. Good thing we have the internet.

Gogo.... did you just spam grammar at us ? Conjugation of verbs ? Man.... we had a french teach learning us her native language.... but... in the end we learnt it well :blush:

Whoops.... srry for Off-topic rant!

*forces on topicness* BREWSTER... a warm welcome to FDM! :cry:

Greetz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm reception. Since I purchased this game three weeks ago, it has not left the xbox. The couch co-op is far too much fun. There have been moments when my buddy and I are eliminating enemies at such a rapid rate (and with a fair degree of style) that we were laughing hysterically. My girlfriend thinks I am totally nuts now.