New here

Hello everyone. New here but not new to the Sacred world. I have owned Sacred 2 since it came out. Didn't have much time to play since my wife was having a baby but I am getting back into it now. I play on 360 and have the following characters:

60 Seraphim

49 Druid

23 Temple Guardian

My seraphim is a BFG build kinda. BFG dows about 2500 damage to foes right now. Love this character cause she is really strong and tough to kill. Looking for Edujans (spelling) set for her. Unlocked to Gold.

My Druid just started getting interesting. She is a powerhouse with dual weapons and her scorpion bet. Really good with ranged weapons as well. Her HP is a little low so she dies quickly at boss battles. Looking for set pieces with her too. Mainly Dawyins (spellinig). Unlocked to Gold.

My Temple Guardian is boring. Haven't played him much. Maybe he will get better at higher levels? I find it much more fun to play on the other characters.

My wife also plays when we have a spare chance from taking care of our son. She has a 48 Shadow warrior, 42 High elf and a 21 Inquisitor.

If anyone would like to play or trade some items, send a friend request to Trulyblind and hopefully we can meet up. I play mostly on the weekends or during the weekday when I get home from work for about an hour.

Thanks for reading!

Heya,

welcome, welcome!

I believe you meant Daerwains and Endijians :blush:

Depending on the sort of TG you run... he will definately get stronger later on. Source Warden and Lost Fusion are slow starters.

Have fun!

Greetz