Hey people

Hello there. I've been a devoted gamer for nearly fifteen years, jumping from rts to rpg to arcade games...I've been messing with the original sacred game for a few years now, but only got sacred2 this year...between this game and sc2 my free time has become kind of hectic... :) ...Anyway, I have been lurking around darkmatters and sacredwiki for some time, and finally decided to join the forums. I'm happy to be here...

Hey and great having you here on the boards, John. It's like today's a great day for new folks coming in to say hi out of the cold netiverse out there.

We've got lots of hot food here, a few bars nestled around somewhere, and, above all, a community that is on part with friendlies anywhere in the globe.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome jaxx! Hope you're enjoying Sacred 2. It's a fascinating game with hundreds of secrets, and it's even better when you play with friendly people. Come and meet us online! :)

Have a nice time posting and getting to know new people in the forums and reading sacredwiki :)

Aloha and welcome. Feel free to jump into any of my servers, .....err after tomorrow afternoon, I get my Internet turned on in my new apartment. Hooozaahh!

Thanks for the response guys. Currently I'm experimenting with some builds to get to know the game better...a bfg seraphim and a swordmaster shadow warrior...other than that, occasionally I return to my x-bow gladiator to remember the good old times...