Is this too gruesome for SacredWiki

Methinks too punchy.

It is intensely emotionally charged and wonderfully executed... but if you note: the 'blood' in Sacred is about 3x less realistic than this. This is the stuff of nightmares for some 12 year olds.

I'll have to go along with everyone on that... The blood and guts are a bit much. Even though Sacred 2 is supposed to be rated age 17+ in the US (no idea what the EU version or other versions are rated, if at all), we ALL know that hasn't stopped anyone younger than that from playing it.

And we know that there's a darn good chance they may show up here and on the wiki... Soo... Best play it safe.

But for the record, I like the first one better. More gore! :crazy: *Evil laugh*

*high fives*

me too!

As Frosty says, it's an astonishingly well-executed scene. ... I remember being completely shocked ...really out of the box moment and nightmares that followed.

I do like the Queen pic though, glad everyone here is cool with that, it's pretty classy.

We're gonna see if we can get pix that directly reference the media for the Easter Eggs... more fun this way I think and the page is really shaping up.

Anyone have any suggestions for Llama's Infamous electric poo?

:lol:

gogo

Anyone have any suggestions for Llama's Infamous electric poo?

Mr Hankey from Southpark http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/File:MrHan...istmasPoo15.jpg

Er.. Right.. So how we can expect this electrified pile to jump up and say "Hidey Ho!" or something? Besides... Mr Hankey is supposed to be a good guy..

Besides.. I do believe he's been trademarked and copyrighted by Comedy Central, and everyone else behind the show. Probably not a good idea to invite legal poo if we don't need it.

Edit: Ok.. how about a pic of a Llama..?

Edited by wolfie2kX
Er.. Right.. So how we can expect this electrified pile to jump up and say "Hidey Ho!" or something? Besides... Mr Hankey is supposed to be a good guy..

Besides.. I do believe he's been trademarked and copyrighted by Comedy Central, and everyone else behind the show. Probably not a good idea to invite legal poo if we don't need it.

Seriously:) Learn to have a sense of humor.