Hello everyone,

Hello to all the sacred lovers!

I am ravi and I am from india land of hot & spicy curries ;)

ah ha...I almost missed the curry party! :) Bring it on, spicier the better. Great having you here on the boards Ravi, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Great Lord, we like to think of ourselves as having the nicest corner of the net open for friendlies for gaming. Enjoy the boards, tell us where the curry stash is, so that we can come raid

:P

gogo

Great Lord, we like to think of ourselves as having the nicest corner of the net open for friendlies for gaming. Enjoy the boards, tell us where the curry stash is, so that we can come raid

gogo

Hey no probs regarding the curry stash though I am a pure vegetarian so I can only give ya vegetarian curry and spicy gravy recipes :viking: so bear with that...

another kinda no0bish question that I had was that the build library is locked out for me.... why so ? What are the requirements to gain access to it..... :)

another kinda no0bish question that I had was that the build library is locked out for me.... why so ? What are the requirements to gain access to it..... ?

It's our next project. We have just gotten for next year more bandwidth and space for community to make uploads/downloads with. As soon as we find a download manager we're happy with, we want to get the library in order.

:viking:

gogo

another kinda no0bish question that I had was that the build library is locked out for me.... why so ? What are the requirements to gain access to it..... ?

It's our next project. We have just gotten for next year more bandwidth and space for community to make uploads/downloads with. As soon as we find a download manager we're happy with, we want to get the library in order.

gogo

wow! so there's gonna be a big item/char library for single player and multi player saved chars right :)

Thanx a lot gogo !

Well so what bout those curries :) I'll try to send you a few of my fav ones which my mom cooks up on weekends, I'll ask her for the recipe and I'll let ya know will send u a scanned pic or a link... :viking: ! Thanks a lot !