Sacred 2 Soccer Balls

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered what the heck Gogo was gogo-ing on about Soccer balls. I cannot say I've ever seen one, but I play zoomed out mostly, so that's no surprise. Well, now I know what to look for.

Was there ever a listing put up of all of them (found so far)?

I've always wondered what the heck Gogo was gogo-ing on about Soccer balls. I cannot say I've ever seen one, but I play zoomed out mostly, so that's no surprise. Well, now I know what to look for.

Was there ever a listing put up of all of them (found so far)?

As a matter of fact, there is.. It's on the Sacred Wiki here.

Started running about looking for the Empty Office employees and look what I found

Teardrophamletsoccerball.png

Very cool! 4 down, and 3 more to go... Can you get a screenshot of the location without all the controls and make it full size? If not, I'll be likely passing through the area in the next day or so.

Edited by wolfie2kX

The pictures were taken with x-fire. Irfan did the same type of pic. with hud showing.

Edited by Furian67

Great find Furian...this is really becoming a great hunt!

:(

gogo

Great find Furian...this is really becoming a great hunt! If you want, you can add your pic to that Wiki page asap... this way you'll at least get your name in the wiki for initial conribution to the egg... don't worry about pic size or framing.. we can change that later. You got the prize, now you get credit

:thumbup:

gogo

p.s. guys I think we may need a new setup for page... I'm wondering how to add the info of a map to show readers how to get to it, and a quick writeup about where the soccer ball is.

Ideas?

Started running about looking for the Empty Office employees and look what I found

Teardrophamletsoccerball.png

Found here on the Campground Island.

SoccerBalllocation.jpg

The very elusive soccer ball shows up in Teardrop. Who would have thought?

Dang...thats almost like finding Legendary's.

WoW

I remain, :)

WoW

lol...I can see it now:

Legendary Ball of Soccer, +x To penalties and +x% Chance to Bend it Like Beckham

;)

WoW

lol...I can see it now:

Legendary Ball of Soccer, +x To penalties and +x% Chance to Bend it Like Beckham

:)

;)

plus +XX% chance opponent gets a yellow card

The pictures were taken with x-fire. Irfan did the same type of pic. with hud showing.

Ack. I just use the standard Sacred 2 screen shot method - hit the printscreen key... But I'm guessing that's what Xfire is remapping. I should wind up there tonight. X'ing fingers. Khorum might be a bit more difficult to get to - but not impossible.

Great find Furian...this is really becoming a great hunt! If you want, you can add your pic to that Wiki page asap... this way you'll at least get your name in the wiki for initial conribution to the egg... don't worry about pic size or framing.. we can change that later. You got the prize, now you get credit. :)

gogo

Ok after pulling hair out I got the picture added but it sure needs work. I have now idea how to get the commands to work, no patience for it and afraid I'm going to end up deleting others work. I'd hate for that to happen.

@ Furian -

No worries. I'm sure someone can fix it... It's not that hard - just look at the examples given and go from there. But if you don't feel confident - it's not a problem.

@ everybody...

I found another egg from Chattius' list from the German forums.. It's the wooden bike in the jungle. What do we wanna do with it? I'm thinking put it on the Misc egg page. Not that much of a story behind it - at least none I'm aware of...

Knuckles, Nice! Great looking pic, and you've brought up the numbers...I think we're getting to be the site with the most balls. We did some work with the soccer page last night, Furian I saw your pic, and will bring it into the new setup... Schot did a cool table for the page... we can now work with three pics going across...each area has it's own line for quickly describing where the ball can be found at the top, with a more detailed description below it.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Soccer

Right now the spaces are filled with Lorem Ipsum, but that can be removed and replace with your own info.

What's this bring out count to... six? So we know for sure there's one out there we are missing.. think there's more?

And Pete, nice new bike ^^ hmmm...I'm curious as to what the reference is...maybe we should ask some folks over from the german community...

:P

gogo

That should makes 7 by ball count I think. We know there is another one out there:

ball.jpg

This one was in Chattius links from the German Forum. I know I have seen the bench with the teddy bear but now I can't find it. Help

Seems familiar, the style of benchwork and the tree used for a table.

It's gotta be in the Human territory somewhere just from looking at the grass and background. I will have to go through area by area

It's gotta be in the Human territory somewhere just from looking at the grass and background. I will have to go through area by area

Try the Valeview area, I seem to recall tables like that there...

I am not familiar with that name, where is that in relation to Warfgels or Griffenburough?

I am not familiar with that name, where is that in relation to Warfgels or Griffenburough?

East of Griffinborough - and kinda north. Just south of the Royal Honky-Tonk bar and grill but west of the Three Winds Winery...

Oh. and btw guys.. The Teardrop Hamlet island one has a name. It's Villa Boerdijk - named for the employee doin' the BBQ thang at the top. Not to split hairs, but that's the name of the island.

Edited by wolfie2kX

East of Griffinborough - and kinda north. Just south of the Royal Honky-Tonk bar and grill but west of the Three Winds Winery...

Oh. and btw guys.. The Teardrop Hamlet island one has a name. It's Villa Boerdijk - named for the employee doin' the BBQ thang at the top. Not to split hairs, but that's the name of the island.

Ill have to search that area again.

And the Villa Boerdjk soccerball has already been logged into sacredwiki. thanks

Loco, you just blazed through the Soccer page... Great job!

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Soccer

and you got all the area names as well... the last one... is that the final one we're trying to find where it belongs?

:)

gogo

Yes the 6th pic is a dummy until we find the illusive #8 and then the second line will be complete