Lurker finally decided to sign up

whats up folks, I have been a lurking geust the last week or so finally decided to sign up. I have sacred gold for PC and sacred 2 fallen angel for 360 and I like aspects of them both. I have found great information and builds for sacred 2 on your website as I just picked it back up and found the community to be very helpful in general. it is refreshing to see a community like this still exists in the gaming world.

my gamer tag is bigneum

* I still have 4 months left on 13 month deployment to Afghanistan so it will be 4-5 months before I am online playing, the wifi here sucks to much too connect to xbl.

if anyone still plays on 360 let me know! otherwise I was fooling around with xlmedian mod for diablo 2

just saying hi

~mark

Thank you for joining up with us usmcdawg, and thank you for the words. No matter how many intros we have written out for us by members, everytime I hear that someeone thinks this site is special and is distinct, it's like hearing it for the first time, and is, again, inspirational

I appreciate your service.

Welcome to DarkMatters

Aloha and welcome, glad ya found us! Any questions give us a shout. Keep your head down stay safe. High five to you and the rest over there.

Semper Fi

Edited by Furian67