Does anyone here have resources in Closed SoftCore?

I just started up a new toon today, I'm trying it out...and will practice what dying feels like :P Anyone got any high level toons at all in SC? Or a mount server saved?

I'm level one all nakey here in these new servers.... and there's wolves outside!

:)

gogo

clothes?

nevah!

holee molee, these servers are crowded...in a matter of a few minutes, have the spots got taken. I"m making my own server, alas... I don't want anone tripping me up so early level with quests....

:P

ggo

hahah

I'm so scared and lonely here... I don't know anyone, and throngs of crowds running around the servers...hole emolee didn't know there was this part of the community...kinda cool though.

I'm slowly levevling up...though peeps run away when they see me naked

:P

gogo

They just dunno about the pants Gogo.... If they read the gravestones... they would know :P

Why not test in SP? Would be way easier with the levelling..... Tho SP is really scary too :)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Yay!

It's impromptu, but I wanted to get a feel of this. We're all expert levelers in PVE but... against other players... the game is a completely different animal.

We only have twenty levels ...so every mod point counts, every single socket, all has to be calculated, and tested. Plus not only that...but if, let's say, we play in teams of two or three...we're going to have to work out synergies.

Schot is just bursting with ideas... like for example, what if a team of three has their Dryad cast ACute mind on a TG...and the tg then casts an Area of Effect ...then the the third hits in with a devastating singular ranged...

My mind's actually a spin, all I want to do is test out combinations and see what's going to work and not. I want to practice with my relic holder so I can first not the glow of another player's elemental attack, then flip mine up to drop it's damage.

Also...do shields at level 20 do okay? All kinds of Combat Arts we're all experts at with super high level toons...but what kinds of Combat Arts are actually worth using against other players... this is why the SC now is great. I want to make a bunch of toons, then just redo them over and over.

Barristan, if you want to come and play awesome. Claudius is our main guy here, he has a level 75 toon and was able to help me get going. My toon's now level 16, and I've got four more levels to go...but just leveling up and trying low level Combat Arts on enemies is joyous..once again...the game has gotten thrilling ...can't stop trying new ideas out

I don't want to give away all of Schot's secrets now...but we do want to publish ideas and tested mechanics that work, that we probably never even use now in PVE but have devestating (and highly annoying) effects to foes in pvp.

gogo

p.s. I"m in a sc server now, just killing stuff, but password is dark

At such low levels, the best options are;

Dryads healing spell.

Seraphim healing spell.

Reason? you can blast them to such high levels that they regen more hp than you even have, but this would not be good for long term leveling.

That is not the goal here though, so should be ok.

Regardless, this will basically make the character immortal, as damage from another level 20 character is paltry to the power of these spells.

Mod the seraphim one for party, and bobs your uncle, you will win hands down, as well, can't really kill it at such low lvls. The damage just isn't there yet.

Vieled shadow warrior with guidon modded for healing is another way for the same goal, and may work almost as well as seraphim too, as the attack/defense it would grant would also be incredible.

I would say build for total defense at such low levels, as damage just won't be that important for low level duels.

Add in only a few defenses, as most also won't be worth anything at such low lvls either. Pacifism, toughness, constitution. Skip all the rest for the most, as the % based skills etc won't come into power until much later.

Depends too if you want to allow such Combat Arts.

On a side note, why not export from closed HC high level toons? This would allow for damage builds etc to be used. As really, you cannot out damage things like these at low lvls, if they just blast up the Combat Arts.

A level ~30 hallowed resoration can instant heal approx 2-3k hp each cast, and regen somwhere btwn 200-400 hp a second, depending on celestial lore. You will not pound through that at level 20 with pretty much any offensive mod you can think of.

Cheers,

So kinda like a repeat of our level 15 PVP event we had a while back? That was fun, although even at low levels the insane amount of resists that we had vs the damage we were doing met that almost no damage was getting through. In the end I think it was dreeft and I who had socketed ~100LL each were the ones who were most effective, simply because its unresisted and at that level max HP was around 1k. Even a relatively high level ice shards was only hitting for like 10 damage a shard when I tested stuff...

Still, the extra levels and if a team can get a real synergy going...

'm getting offa work at 12

I'm so jealous!

lo., hahahah, I was so lucky to get it off.. I would have had to duck thrown stuff if I had been there ^^

Was an amazing day, my toon's now level 19, DB, I know you had a strong toon...still got it? I'm gonna slow down the leveling and run some bosses over and over... I want set gear for all the sockets... then it's going to be a lovely time looking to socket beauties ^^

rOOster, I will go over that post, lookx like some goodies, and hope you will consider come to the new battles royale.

We encourage everyone to SB Train...schot says it doesn't take more than a few hours in a locked server. We would like everyone as much as possible who is interested in playing to get comfy with all the item mods in this new context....things at low level dont quite work the way you want them too, you have a very limited number of mod points, so use sparinigly.

As well, part of the fun, after we've gotten used to this can be team ups... synergy and plannig involved there... Maybe we'll put together a ladder and hopefully the German community will want to take part in this.

Max level 20, everything is allowed... me and barristan and maybe Schot will take some pot shots at each other in the sc server tomorrow afternoon, come on down!

gogo

Vieled shadow warrior with guidon modded for healing is another way for the same goal, and may work almost as well as seraphim too, as the attack/defense it would grant would also be incredible.

Seems like when we tested the PvP this summer invisibility didn't work against other players......? at least Cascading Shroud didn't I know for sure... Can't remember but I thought we tested shadow viel too.

Any body know for sure?

Seems like when we tested the PvP this summer invisibility didn't work against other players......? at least Cascading Shroud didn't I know for sure... Can't remember but I thought we tested shadow viel too.

Any body know for sure?

Yeah, it worked as in we couldnt target them specifically but whoever was using it couldnt use any Combat Arts without unveiling and therefore wasnt really capable of doing any damage while it was on.

Hmm...I think I deleted my toon gogo. Ill see if I can work on anything after my exam though to prepare.

The problem we found with the guidon is that human players know to run away from it. This also goes for any other stationary CAs.

I'm pretty sure I still have my LL SW, but I think he might have gone over level 20. Perhaps I could run him up a bit higher and use him to boost others.

Edited by dreeft

oowah, yeah we were talking about that...we're definitely gonna need a helper for the combattants. I think we're going to have to set aside a slot.

As soon as Woody's finished with the level 200'er... volunteers needed for a SC 100 run!

gogo

This one's gonna be a dryad, already got equipment from the one I made yesterday, I'll bring it up as quickly as I can while at work, if anyone wants to come join server it's called [D.a.r.k] Matters - Renegade Alliance password - dark

gogo

Why not build the characters in closed HC, our home, and just export to LAN for PvP?

Anyway, again there are so many elements that can be easily abused in Sacred PvP.

Another example;

2 move combo;

Seraphim.

Hallowed Restoration modded - regen, cooldown, -det effects (or team if it is team PvP)

Assailing somersault modded - cooldown, damage, stun.

Blast them up insanely high.

Socket all attack mods/RpH. Every slot.

Commence stunlock immortality.

Not fun for others.

SW can also do this, but must limit move set.

NO frenzied rampage!

Combo:

Belligerent Vault modded - regen, -defense, stun.

Scything Sweep modded - damage, stun, rage.

Blast them up, socket all attack mods/RpH every slot.

Even worse stunlock, as both moves will stun. Scything is an Area of Effect mob type CA, but for this purpose is just to add to the stun lock.

At such low char lvls, stun defense is almost inpossible to attain sufficiently, therefore no matter how long it takes, you will win.

the other player will just have the misfortune of having to wait to die.

I would be interested in PvP sure gogo, but not at such low lvls.

I would much prefer level 75, so that characters can have at least 1 mastery, and are able to have proper defenses.

All % value mods may well be tossed at low lvls, as flat values provide so much more at sub level 50.

This includes the majority of player buffs, etc as they dont have time to 'grow'

Best thing to do for such low lvls is disalow any muling etc, or SB training etc, so that damage can be done properly.

As someone stated already, enough damage to kill a player at these lvls is almost impossible to attain.

Now just imagine one of the chars I previously mentioned, with healing spells regening more hp than they even have also...

Cheers,