Cider Steve- Radon Master!

But...That guy on the picture is near bald :whistle: ... I'd be screaming in terror if I only had that bit of hair :Just_Cuz_21:

ik.jpg

This is better, you can't see it all too well, but it's the best picture of me I found >_>

Sorry for not resizing, only noticed after uploading, and now I'm too lazy >_>

Edited by Arperum

Based on the next picture she is 3 years old

IMG_1361Small.jpg

And names from left to right "Shoeki", "Margot" (the white kitten) , "She-who's-name-is-stupidly-forgotten-because-of-moving-to-other-people" (The gray kitten), "Sodan" and "Bobby".

And I'm not going to try finding out how old the others are >_>

My guesses:

-Shoeki: 6 or 7 year

-Sodan: 4 or 5 year

-Bobby: 9 or 10 year

I can be off by as much as 3 year for each of them :whistle:

Is that all? Never had a cat living older? I'm aways asking. Our cat we think is sixteen or maybe even seventeen years old...but ...she's crazy and pounces around...wild cat ^^ was wondering if others has cats that old, and how much longer they can live.

:)

gogo

Wow, I didn't think cats 'n' dogs would get along like that ?!?!

I lost my cat a few years ago. He was about 12. I had him whilst I house shared, but all the flats I've rented since are pet free zones by orders of the landlords. Sad really, as they are good friends.

I used to hate cats, kinda was a family thing. The cat's really Schot's cat...hardly ever scratches him but she's a heart melter when she wants to be. I keep looking for how long cats can live, and they say some can make it to 20. Ours is still pretty frisky though, and loves getting up on her hind legs or leaping up for food.

Maybe she's got good circus cat blood

:P

gogo