Playing On Closed Net

Keyeszx

Hi Keyes, you made it to the servers, and in Closed, nice. If you're in HC I can help. I'll be up for another forty five minutes and can set you up with some gold a mount and a welcome.

Great you made it over, welcome to the game!

:)

gogo

Hi Keyes, you made it to the servers, and in Closed, nice. If you're in HC I can help. I'll be up for another forty five minutes and can set you up with some gold a mount and a welcome.

Great you made it over, welcome to the game!

:)

gogo

Sorry didn't notice your post till this morning. This is going to be kind of hard. There are barely any players on, I'm assuming because day time is night time for most of the European players. But I'm hoping since you're Canada you're closer. I never gave HC a try before but why not it might be a more challenging atmosphere.

If you start with a HC toon you have to stay HC with that toon right? What times are you usually on? I'm probably on anytime from 3PM-6PM PST, I'm on the west coast of the US. But today and tomorrow I'll be on earlier since school is ending soon and we're taking finals so it won't last as long.

Well my Dragon Mage just died. I was about level 15 and someone joined the room and I was pressing 3 to switch to a different combat art and I didn't realize that it was typing so I kept trying to cast the combat art and it was the one I just used so I died from the mob that was coming. I was going to use dragon strike and switch into beserker form. Then I tried pressing space to use a potion, I had about 20, and I couldn't because of the chat box. Is there a way to keep that chat box shut unless I want to actually use it?

Well since my Dragon Mages keep dying I'm going over to Seraphim which is what I played on NA and PS3, level 50 and 80 respectively. Things are going smoother since I know how to play Seraphim. Maybe I'll be able to get gear for Dragon Mage and start out strong for him.