Repeatable experience Spots

Looking for other "in and out" spots like the orc cave...

Couple I use when I'm in the area are

1. Arkenmarks Refuge, the graveyard tomb SW of Atamarks Gate, like 30 baddies in a small room, tough to judge the timing as you can't kill them all before you have to leave/reset. Also they are undead, Chance to banish helps, decent kills outside as well.

2. After the first cave north of The Windswept Fortress, when you exit the cave, there are 2-8 baddies right outside the door, experience is similar to Orcs, with less loot(more runes tho)

3. Shulnzum, the first cave on the way to Thranak/icelord. Pass through cave with 4 or 5 large packs, I run through and try to heard them all to the far exit area before fighting, again too many to kill hard to judge the timing.

4. Left entry room of the Ancestor's chambers, has three champions+1, kinda hard to kill them quickly with the wall configuration.

A little different take on this idea are the 2 respawning bosses - ie no server reset needed.

Givrym Cave dragon (get to portal out of cave before body disappears),

Forest Guardian - enter nearby cave before body disappears, exit and he should respawn. I have not done this myself on the console, but PC it works, AFAIK. Most of my builds cannot beat that guy so I don't ever farm him.

Happy Hunting!

The Forrest Guardian is supposed have one of the highest drop "potentials" in the game. That probably explains his enormous healing ability. Note that this is only the potential for good drops.

He is not near a portal or monolith, so that limits his farming value. People say that you can run into the nearby cave and he will respawn. I have tried several times, but it has never worked for me.

This topic is a great idea Zardo. I hope you'll consider maybe getting all the info together you've collected and maybe turning it into a guide for the readers. A guide like this is very helpful for players wanting to benefit off of repeat incidents.

And...btw isn't there a beetle that was just found out to be a repeat drop in even HC...called Scaron or something like that? Would that belong here in this topic list as well?

:)

gogo

There is a spot at the very beginning, near the portal closest to the White Griffin. It is not the best experience spot but it is nice for a bargaining toon as there is a cave with 4 rat champions and a merchant right outside.

Here is a map of the location:

33u3880.jpg

Found another descent one,

Take the Grunwald Teleporter and follow the west/northwest trail to a cave which cuts through the mountains to the Orc lands, The far side entrance to the cave has about 6 monsters with 3 champions I thinks. The cave is by the Ascaron employee, Nadim Affani.

Edit, has anyone tried both caves near the FG or just the one down below?

Edited by ZardoZsays