Quest Bestiary - enemies that are part of quests should go here

A possible addition to the template for a section for Quest Enemies in quests where they have names but are not really NPCs. This was done in both the Pirate Cave and Michel the Apprentice Blacksmith quests. I am checking out another one titled

Sinister Figures -- http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Sinister_Figures -- the four "beserkers" are all in the High Elf part of the Quest Enemies part of the Bestiary, but not listed in the quest -- they also are not listed in Derelict Manor places page (and probably shouldn't be either).

When I edit this quest I would like to add that Quest Enemies to it and link up the enemies in the Bestiary to the quest if that is ok with everyone.

Edit -- for right now I will put the ones in the notes that aren't already there and link the ones that are listed as a possible easter egg.

Edited by Ysne58
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I edit this quest I would like to add that Quest Enemies to it and link up the enemies in the Bestiary to the quest if that is ok with everyone.

Edit -- for right now I will put the ones in the notes that aren't already there and link the ones that are listed as a possible easter egg.

Heya Ysne!

I will try to paraphrase what you are saying so I understand.^^

You are writing up that quest.

You're then linking all the Quest enemies in that quest page to their own rrespective pages in the Quest Bestiary

This is the procedure so far

Is that what you are saying?

lol

:)

gogo

I'm not writing it up, it was already there. ZGold did all the excellent work on it.

I just added a little polish today. The quest enemies were already on the quest enemies pages so I just linked them to the quest page.

She is also the one who made the note about the Lord of the Rings possible easter egg.

Page name creation -- what do we do when naming a character page would create a duplicate name.

Inquisitor Ortlewyn is the best example I can think of.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Ortlewyn

When I first looked at the Protecting Noriath's Corner quest the red link looked like this

[[sacred 2:Inquisitor Ortlewyn (NPC)|Inquisitor Ortlewyn]] --

The Light chain has a quest titled Inquisitor Ortlewyn which shows up on the page like this

[[sacred 2:Inquisitor Ortlewyn|Inquisitor Ortlewyn]]

I found the link on the Bestiary

[[sacred 2:Ortlewyn|Ortlewyn]] which I substituted for the first link described above. Silver has done some real nice work on his current page.

I was pretty thoroughly confused when I first started working with this one.