Sacred 2 Main Campaign Synopsis for Wiki

I'm just typing out what I'm seeing in the log page pix from Wiki. If the pic from wiki is not complete, hopefully someone here will have the correct log book and we can just edit.

I'll keep going on during the day. I'll ask Schot if he has an idea on how he wants to stem this from which page in Wiki, and then you can, if you're interested, begin to move the info from this topic here by copy pasting into the new wiki page synopsis, and organize it how you wish.

:)

gogo

p.s. if you publish a pic of the log of info we are missing, I can easily type it out quickly via hand, and place it here in this topic.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing text from Beyond the Wall

"The innkeeper in the Human Village gave me some valuable information. According to him the Elven expedition started out from this village several months ago. They hired a man called Jaftar as a guide. He lives in a small village not far to the west. I should go there and see if I can find out something more."

I can't seem to take a picture of the log book from my game. But that is the missing paragraph (except for the last two words.)

Next project is to fill in the next part that is missing. LOL

Edited by Ysne58

Missing text from Among Orcs

"I found the place where the Trolls are attacking the Orcs. The local clan chief told me to kill ten of them and bring back their teeth as proof.

The Trolls are dead and I removed their teeth. Now I have to bring them back to the Orc chief in the village.

The necklace is being made, I must be patient.

The Orc chief made a necklace from the teeth and now I must take it to his superior in a village north of here. It is supposed to be proof that I am great fighter and that he is doing well against the Trolls.

(drawing) Troll Tooth Necklace

When I got to the village, the local Orc chief told me that they are being attacked by Ore-Thag Clan. Let's see what the chief has to say now.

The Orc chief seemed very happy with my success. Apparently I have earned the right to meet the great leader of our clan himself."

Edited by Ysne58

Hey this is great... yer a fast typer too, woooooooooooooo

:bounce:

I just have some other stuff to do this afternoon, but I'll come right back and put out a few more logs when I'm back.

Schot

gogo

And... Ta Dah! The new pages are in and set up. We have two stemming from :

Main Campaign Quests

Two red links are there to the new pages:

Light Campaign Synopsis

Shadow Campaign Synopsis

They're there for anyone to fill up with and be creative. Cathy, if you want, you can take all the log info we have here and bring it over if you're still interested in this project or anyone else.

And I...will just keep typing

:lol:

gogo

Awesome! I'll put out a few more pages tonight then, hopefully all the pages from pix are in logbook.

Thanks for the pages you did, may your fingers feel the kiss of ice if necessary.

:lol:

gogo

The two Synopsis links are now blue. Take a look at how I set them up and let me know what you think. I used the outlines set up on the Main Campaign page- with all the links, for each of those pages as the starting point.

ahh, lol, well we're not supposed to be linking to the quests done right?

lol, maybe I didn't explain well, or are is the log book supposed to be copied somewhere in tween those links? So the synopsis would be written out on the page tween the header/links?

The synopsis is supposed to be a full page long of all the log books copied into the one single page to comprise the entire tale of the campaign.

An alternate way of seeing the tale as told through the log book

with perhaps the dialogue done after from boxes (maybe) ...like I outlined in this post here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17765&view=findpost&p=6918474

:bounce:

gogo

Those pages aren't anywhere near done Gogo. Those quest links are basically like titles in an outline and can be taken out and bolded or whatever we want to do.

This is just a suggestion and starting point.

Wow that went blue really quick :D

Nice work Ysne

Thanks Knuckles, it is only a starting point for those two pages though. We still need to get the log books typed in at the right spots and figure out how much dialgue screens to add in and ... well we could get really fancy or keep more simple.

Those pages aren't anywhere near done Gogo. Those quest links are basically like titles in an outline and can be taken out and bolded or whatever we want to do.

This is just a suggestion and starting point.

lol, I just saw that as you were making Edits. I will stand back and let you master the page, myself properly chastened, I now slink back to my writing cubicle

Whapish @ gogo

Thanks Cathy, the work is looking good

gogo

I'm just fleshing out the introductions right now. I'm not sure we need to type in the log entries for those, but we can if people decide that is what should be there.

Sure thing. Done. :)

Thanks so much! I have decided to type in the introductions logs from the different quests BTW. It just looks better with them than without them.

Sure thing. Done. :)

Thanks so much! I have decided to type in the introductions logs from the different quests BTW. It just looks better with them than without them.

Unfortunately, the table of contents does not match what is on the page for the Shadow Campaign Synopsis. When you guys have time, that is going to have to be fixed.