Sacred 2 Main Campaign Synopsis for Wiki

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the text for the Light synopsis is copied over into the wiki. I plan to get the other three intros added during the day today. I hope to also finish getting the introductions typed into the Shadow one today too.

Ok, the Introductions are all finished now, typos and all. I did report the one about capitol being capital in the logs. Brings back all those bad memories from second grade grammar and spelling. LOL

Bravo Cathy, you did good here! :bounce: The page fleshed out well, and you did a great job with the typing of the intros. Me and Schot were looking at the setup for the intros and we think we have an idea for a cool template ^^

All that rests is the links?

The coup de grace

:)

gogo

New Template? Sounds interesting.

I'm working on getting what we have available from the Shadow side typed in. I did get the inros for that done today. I'm also still playing the game, I might actually get my SW into gold in the next day or so.

Wow, that turned out so much better than I thought it would. Awesome work on zipping out those pages gogo. I saw yer fingers movin like lightening. Poor keyboard, lol. Excellent intros Ysne!

Cheers to you both! :bow:

And insomnia strikes again. Anyway, as far as linking goes, I plan on starting with linking up the log contents first. I'll start with the Dryad so you can get an idea of what I am thinking of.

I got my new Shadow SW past the wall. I am having to go through this quest, copy the logs out by hand and then type them in. The logs on the wiki, starting with Through the Wall are either in Spanish -- incomplete -- or the quest hasn't been added yet.

I did get the log for Through the Wall added in just now.

Ysne, I don't mind helping out with the typing. Just take a pic and shoot it up to Tinypic and put the link here, I can copy it out quickly for us if you want help on this.

:)

gogo

Among Orcs is now added to the Synopsis. I substituted the typed entry for Gar'Colossus since that was in Spanish. I added the typed log to Among Orcs because the picture only had the last couple of paragraphs. That was in English so I left that one in.