Doctor Muchthink

I have been running a dark campaign with my Inquisitor and I ran into the good doctor on my travels. And he requested help to heal Akebono.

Akebono11.jpg

Akebono Tarō (曙 太郎 Akebono Tarō?, born May 8, 1969 as Chad Haakeo Rowan) is a retired American born-Japanese sumo wrestler from Waimānalo, HawaiʻI. His Wiki page,

The wiki has this quest in it but there is no mention of Akebono. How can we add that in?

well he's the only sumo wrestler I know the name of :) He was the 1st foreign born wrestler to achieve the highest rank in sumo.

His real name was Chad Rowan. It's definitely a reference to him and although I know sumo may not be the biggest sport around, it is an easter egg :D

I have been running a dark campaign with my Inquisitor and I ran into the good doctor on my travels. And he requested help to heal Akebono.

Akebono11.jpg

Akebono Tarō (曙 太郎 Akebono Tarō?, born May 8, 1969 as Chad Haakeo Rowan) is a retired American born-Japanese sumo wrestler from Waimānalo, HawaiʻI. His Wiki page,

The wiki has this quest in it but there is no mention of Akebono. How can we add that in?

Never quite pegged you as a fan of Sumo wrestling.

Never the less.. I'm adding it to the wiki as we speak. It'll be the last quest (currently) on the Easter Egg page.

Edit: It's up.. Have a look...

Edited by wolfie2kX

I think it is in another thread already: in german version Muchthink is named Eisenbarth, who was an advanced chirurg centuries back.. Have to make a note to check if the wrestler is in the german version too.

I just saw the work Furian, nice job! Furian, you had an Eagle Eye when scouting this out for the Wiki. I think we'd all been playing through without it finally connecting?

I guess how it has impacted your life makes the reference even that much more important, and thereby a true Easter Egg.

Good eyes, nice catch

:thumbsup:

gogo

Absolutely, when I was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii in 1995-1999 Akebono was in his prime. I got to watch Sumo fairly often back then.