2 handed hafted weapons

Hi, remember me:)

I haven't been around but was trying to answer question on sif and noticed that you can see all the SW armour under the hafted weapons here: 2 handed hafted

Is that intentional?

As I said, not been around so don't know :unsure:

I like the new/old forum style :)

Well, the page is called SW uniques, where hafteds is stored under the category 'hafted', while armors is under 'armor'.

So methinks is intentional, and BTW I dont remember you, who are you exactly? :tongue:

When you click on the '2-Handed Hafted Weapons' link, it directs you not to specially created page, but to a general SW uniques page. It may seem a bit confusing from the first sight, but it's logical since they are SW uniques after all.

But maybe we should move them to a special page called '2-Handed Hafted Weapons' and just include it into an SW uniques page. It'd help to avoid confusing with getting on the SW page while clicking on the '2-Handed Hafted Weapons' link and won't require to double the information. How about that?

I think u don't get confused once you know that every 2h hafted weapon is for SW. I like it this way because I can always have a look at the SW unique armor pieces at the same time ^^ Anyway, let's see what gogo thinks about it :)

Hey guys!

I do agree that the feel of the drill down was a bit odd. Schot and I just looked at it now, and we deleted a redirect and did a copy/info. Try the links now and see if the "feel" on this is better.

And Colif, dang, good seeing you back.

:)

gogo

Yup, the feel is better now. But I still think that maybe we should include them to SW page as a template instead of copying. Just in case if we would ever need to update this database - for example if CM brings out a new 2-handed axe - so we won't have to remember to copy the info.

Glad you like the feel of the drill down now Silver, and... yer right, it's always better if we "call" the data from a single source.

I've edited the page, your suggestion now in operation.

:)

gogo

I am not really back, it just looked odd. I was looking for an answer to a question on SIF about chance to hit on 2 handed axes and wasn't looking at descriptions, just stats... thought I had found an axe with the stat but it was actually a pair of pants. That is what made me think it was wrong.

After making 6 or so SW, I think I know they are SW only, but not everyone has played as long as I did.