Just looking through all the downloads and I realized if we had some Lvl1 Niob Shoppers that could be downloaded it would make some of my wiki projects much much easier. Actually I need a level 1character for each class that can access Niob. It doesn't matter to me if they are SC or HC.

Also I'm sure there are some other files that members would like to see added so figured we might as well get a thread started for them.

I used to have a level 3 niob shopper, but once, in a server with someone else, they ran the swamp boss quest, and all of us leveled up

:cry:

A call out here for weapons like Legendaries... anyone want to upload what they got to share? We're going to divide up the items category into uniques, legendaries and miscellaneous. Hopefully we can put together a great assortment of all the game's goodies for SP or open players to have fun with.

:)

gogo

Ok.. Since we're making requests... I'd like to see a level 140 (or below) Kal'Dur's Legacy. I've yet to see one drop. Maybe a set of Sword of the Blood Dryads would be cool. The last one I got are just a wee bit too low for my TG...

Never mind... My next post for the save game manager has a chest with a boatload of Kal'Durs from low end to high end. Still looking for the Blood Dryad swords.

Edited by wolfie2kX

I guess a collection of set pieces at the various levels might also be helpful.

There's a program already on the web that gives you that...

MegaDev Tools has a SaveGame manager that has exactly that. It may not have the latest CM Patch sets, but it does have the basics that came with the game. The sets are complete (mostly) and start off at level 15 and go up to around level 90. An occasional piece at level 105 may be included - depending on space available in the character's inventory. The games are all multiplayer - but - you can always dump the sets into shared inventory and use them on other characters of the same class.

@knuckles if what you are doing requires level 1 access to niob you can do it in LAN by changing the line lvlminfordif = {1.1.60.100,140} in balance.txt to all 1 (or simply change the 140 to 1 for niob access only).

@gogo legendaries...I can dump the 3 or 4 I've found...they'll come with a whole bunch of other stuff too tho as I have them on my item mules.

@ wolfie: what level of Blood Dryads' and Kal'Dur's would be acceptable? I have quite a lot of uniques, including them, but everything is from Silver difficulty. Also have almost a full chest of unique jewellery - but also from Silver.

Speaking of legendaries - I've gathered quite a collection of Power of NIF - all four lightsaber types for it at level 40, level 60 and level 80 (12 total). Is somebody interested?

Edited by Silver_fox

Thanks everyone here for the weapon collections!

I'm kind of stuck at work all day, but, as soon as day is over will set up the new categories for all the items. This is great news about megadev having all the sets as well

:bounce:

gogo

@ wolfie: what level of Blood Dryads' and Kal'Dur's would be acceptable? I have quite a lot of uniques, including them, but everything is from Silver difficulty. Also have almost a full chest of unique jewellery - but also from Silver.

Speaking of legendaries - I've gathered quite a collection of Power of NIF - all four lightsaber types for it at level 40, level 60 and level 80 (12 total). Is somebody interested?

Actually... I'm good for the moment. I came across a sword that will do pretty much what I need/want for the time being - a Unique that is not on the Wiki. Not even sure it exists otherwise in the game. It's called Crimson Vengance. It's a rather funky looking blade - sort of like a sawfish's front facing apendage. At a nearly comparable level, the Crimson Vengance does more damage than Kal'dur's Legacy... The only thing missing is the %LL mod.

Actually... I'm good for the moment. I came across a sword that will do pretty much what I need/want for the time being - a Unique that is not on the Wiki.

It is one of the unlockables, that the cm patch included as regular drop as well.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Crimson_Vengeance

Huh... Now that's weird. I did a search for it on the Wiki and nothing turned up. But yeah.. That's the one.

• 1 month later...

im looking for a level 200 dragon mage blank character

who has acess to niob difficulty and is shadow campaign as the blank level 200

toons already available the dragon mage only has bronze +

silver difficulties and is light campaign anyone help me with this please?

I can create a test character for you with gold. But he wont have any gear in the chest.

Welcome back wraithking!

As well as the file Loco gave you , there's also level 200 blank characters for all character classes in the new Sacred 2 Downloads section (we've been busy renovating while you were away :bounce: )

That download is actually the most popular download right now.

About the only thing you can't download is a strawberry iced donut

:P

gogo

thanks gogo,yeah I love the revamping of the forums

and the wiki looks fantastic,its good to be back into

the world of sacred.

locolagarto- ive tried downloading the file but get an error message

so you must need to be online so I'll keep checking to see when

you login thanks for the help

Welcome back wraithking!

As well as the file Loco gave you , there's also level 200 blank characters for all character classes in the new Sacred 2 Downloads section (we've been busy renovating while you were away :bounce: )

That download is actually the most popular download right now.

About the only thing you can't download is a strawberry iced donut

:P

gogo

That would only give him maybe 1/2 of what he's wanting. There is a dragon mage in the mix - but he's bound to the light campaign.

the world of sacred.

Should have tried my own download I guess. I will give it another try in a little while

the world of sacred.

Should have tried my own download I guess. I will give it another try in a little while

I get the same error too. Looks like a permissions thing...I wonder if there will ever not be permissions errors on a board with so many different user groups/settings...

Hi.

My brother would like to see any TG sets (especially XTM-2174). That would be great to upload.

As for myself I am highly interested in getting some jewelery (ring or amulet) with Life Leech +% (something like Life Leech +0.5%). If someone has these ones (from lower level to higher ones) could you upload them?

Thanks in advance.

Joan

Hi.

My brother would like to see any TG sets (especially XTM-2174). That would be great to upload.

As for myself I am highly interested in getting some jewelery (ring or amulet) with Life Leech +% (something like Life Leech +0.5%). If someone has these ones (from lower level to higher ones) could you upload them?

Thanks in advance.

Joan

As per my reply to your other post, no %LL on jewellery. And in regards to the set items I'm sure they will be uploaded by wolfie at some point.