I just wanted to say hi. D-molisher from Clan-DA pointed out the DARK forum to me. As I have recently gotten into Sacred 2 again I run into problems or look up stuff. I also just realised the Sacred Wiki is maintained by DARK, never knew that! I can't promise I'll post a lot, but I'll be certainly be digging through topics.

A little about me: I played the first Sacred when it came out, but stopped quite quickly because it crashed a lot. Picked it up two months later and with patches it was suddenly a lot better. Have been enjoying it for a long time since then. I always played SP with my seraphim (and later a Dwarf) until I tried out this thing called MP. I jumped into Closed HC as it seemed a nice challenge. I ran into this guy called Dobster at some point and he invited me over to DA. Been there ever since.

It took me a while to play Sacred 2, because at the time of its release my computer wasn't able to handle it. I did buy the CE edition online since it was a discount offer and installed it when I bought a new computer about 2,5 years ago. Haven't been playing much as I had migrated from Sacred to Guild Wars when Sacred started dying. My friend in DA, with whom I played, moved on to GW and dragged me along. I'm quite an avid player of GW now, but about half a year ago, picked up Sacred 2 again. I hadn't played a lot and since then my new seraphim (yep, I stick with what I know) has played through the most (I hope) of the campaign. I picked it up in earnest again last week when I got annoyed with GW. My seraphim just reached the Jungle as far as the campaign goes, but I want to wrap up the Desert before I go (fully explore and do all quests). I'm the type of player that likes to explore every millimeter of the map and get rid of all ? in the area. I'm playing SP right now, maybe once I finish the campaign I move to MP, but I'm not sure yet. Besides, I want to play through the Shadow campaign as well (but then I won't do it as exhaustive as I do the Light campaign, not every quest and full exploration, it just takes too long).

Besides, I want to play through the Shadow campaign as well (but then I won't do it as exhaustive as I do the Light campaign, not every quest and full exploration, it just takes too long).

Greetings!

There probably are not that many Shadow-only quests. You can probably just do those. :)

Yo ho there Fogeltje! Welcome aboard our dark ship. :pirate:

If it's the secrets of Sacred 2 you're after then you've certainly come to the right place. Over the years the gang around here have become impressively well informed on all things Sacred. No doubt that should you have a question, one of the many experts here will have the answer. :)

Thank you all.

Yo ho there Fogeltje! Welcome aboard our dark ship. :pirate:

If it's the secrets of Sacred 2 you're after then you've certainly come to the right place. Over the years the gang around here have become impressively well informed on all things Sacred. No doubt that should you have a question, one of the many experts here will have the answer. :)

Yes, Dark was pointed out to me as a vast source of information in DA. I also recognise a few names, either from our DA forum or the old SIF and some even from old Sacred Closed HC servers. It's fun to see that quite a lot of people have stuck around this long.

It says something about the games...no matter how bugridden Sacred was, no matter how many toons we lost due to lag or bugs, we kept playing it and kept loving it. Most games that have that many bugs I just throw away, Sacred I kept playing somehow (albeit with pauses).

Fogeltje, it's great having you here on the boards...finally! lol I'd seen you at DA and the SIF, and was hoping that one day the paths would bring you over to DarkMatters. I love how you describe your passion to detail and meticulousness... if you've ever worked on a Wiki before or would like to try dipping your hands into this one, Sacredwiki is one of the largest independent gaming wiki's in the world, and we're always looking for people to help with the database.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Fogeltje, it's great having you here on the boards...finally! lol I'd seen you at DA and the SIF, and was hoping that one day the paths would bring you over to DarkMatters. I love how you describe your passion to detail and meticulousness... if you've ever worked on a Wiki before or would like to try dipping your hands into this one, Sacredwiki is one of the largest independent gaming wiki's in the world, and we're always looking for people to help with the database.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks gogo, you are one of the names I recall from various places, LOL! Wherever there is Sacred, there seems to be gogo :)

Yes, sadly I'm very familiar with Wiki's, I spend way too much time on those things, reading and editing. Sadly I've passed the point where I can fill in many red links for quests (my little Angel has done a lot of them), but I'll see if I can contribute here and there. Maybe some of my new toons can help with that, I just created a toon for every class (mainly because I needed mules since I had too much stuff in my chest, I'm a pack rat, in any game I play).

It was help on quests that first drew me to the Sacred wiki (back then I didn't know it was maintained by Dark) but sadly most of the time the quests I need help with are red links :( So maybe I can help a bit here and there.