Yet Another Introduction

Hi all

Well, where does one start? It's been a while since I've had to do an introduction on a forum, so, uhm, yeah...

Obviously, I'm Smurfed (my username, of course. Bit strange if it were my real name...), and I've been around Sacred since Underworld, which was what, 5 or 6 years ago now? Something like that anyways...

Although I've not really played Sacred 2 as much as I did the original, I've recently started getting back into it not too long ago. And it's starting to become my new obsession. Again. I think? And if it's relevant, I play on the PC. Just in case you're wondering. If not, then too bad, you now know anyways :P

So, a little about me then? Lets see. I'm from Aussieland (where we stand on our heads and the toilets flush backwards...), closer to 30 than 20, couple o' kids, and a woman-type creature floating around there somewhere too. And in case you hadn't guessed yet, I have a thing about small blue creatures that were pretty popular during my childhood. Some say that it's an obsession, others just say that a shrink would have a field day with me...

Other than that, uhm, yeah. Any questions, just ask. I'll most likely be floating around the character build sub-forums (currently have a WiP SW build that I haven't seen over there yet), and maybe the Sacred 3 forum as well, depending on how much interest there is at the time...

So, for now, that's it from me. Need to know anything else, just ask.

Cheers,

- Smurfed

Welcome to the Forum! Hope you have a smurfly good time here. Have any questions at all don't hesitate to smurf us.

Greetings and Salutations!

"the toilets flush backwards..."

I love that. :biggrin: And your avatar, it has been a while, but I do not remember Smurfette looking like that.

Hi all

Well, where does one start? It's been a while since I've had to do an introduction on a forum, so, uhm, yeah...

Obviously, I'm Smurfed (my username, of course. Bit strange if it were my real name...), and I've been around Sacred since Underworld, which was what, 5 or 6 years ago now? Something like that anyways...

Although I've not really played Sacred 2 as much as I did the original, I've recently started getting back into it not too long ago. And it's starting to become my new obsession. Again. I think? And if it's relevant, I play on the PC. Just in case you're wondering. If not, then too bad, you now know anyways :P

So, a little about me then? Lets see. I'm from Aussieland (where we stand on our heads and the toilets flush backwards...), closer to 30 than 20, couple o' kids, and a woman-type creature floating around there somewhere too. And in case you hadn't guessed yet, I have a thing about small blue creatures that were pretty popular during my childhood. Some say that it's an obsession, others just say that a shrink would have a field day with me...

Other than that, uhm, yeah. Any questions, just ask. I'll most likely be floating around the character build sub-forums (currently have a WiP SW build that I haven't seen over there yet), and maybe the Sacred 3 forum as well, depending on how much interest there is at the time...

So, for now, that's it from me. Need to know anything else, just ask.

Cheers,

- Smurfed

Great intro! and welcome to DarkMatters!

lol, this was the first thing I read this morning, smurfs always goes down with the morning's first java ^^

Have you seen the new trailers for the movie?

Gargamel loox awesome

:)

gogo

Thanks for the welcomes all. I can see myself frequenting this place with all these weird and wonderful people floating around :)

Greetings and Salutations!

"the toilets flush backwards..."

I love that. :biggrin: And your avatar, it has been a while, but I do not remember Smurfette looking like that.

You know the toilets don't actually flush backwards. Its YOURS that goes around the wrong way :P

Also, yes. She's all grown up and quite yummy. Does that sound wrong? It does, doesn't it... But who cares when there's a hot blue girl thrown into the mixdrool.gif

What's this? Another smurf?! I seem to recall a smurf passing through here some time ago. I wonder what ever happened to him...

Waaaaa! My wings are on fire! My wings are on fire!

I "may" have had something to do with that. :whistle:

Welcome aboard smurfed! :)

BAD Schot! Not setting little blue men on fire! sad.gif

And gogo, I didn't know that there was a Smurfing movie coming soon. I think I just died and went to awesome! yay.gif

Welcome. That is an interesting build you are working on too.

Thanks. I've got a Temple Guardian in the works too, but am still working out the kinks