The best two handed Hafted Hammer or Axe you found?

It's the most hardest item to shop in Sacred 2

It's possible to get it with leech.

I've seen a very VERY small number of them with leech and a single socket.

Have you seen more

Do you currently have any?

Can you take pix and upload them here to the forum for us all to see?

Show us whatcha got please!

And... maybe we can get them all together into a collector's edition hammer/axe ensemble and giftwrap it all together as a deluxe download for Sacred 2 fans here from download section?

Let's go shopping

Maybe today the gods will smile

:)

gogo

Oh no. Not Two-Handed Hafted please! Have mercy and it least ask for Two-Handed Swords too. It's teeeeerrible trying to shop for Two-Hand Hafted LL% weapons. I think they're probably as rare as bargaining amulets. Maybe more rare even. Sheesh! I tried but since Two-Handed Hafted are for Shadow Warriors only, it is near impossible. Shadow Warriors after all can't get Bargaining so I had to rely on a different class that could have Bargaining in order to get that illusive LL% item mod.

Here's what I did manage to get before giving up on Hafted and switching to Swords:

LL TH hafted.GIF LL TH hafted2.GIF

Well...I spent 30mins shopping when I should have been doing homework, really can't put it off any longer though so heres what I got, 3 axes, 2 crap and only one of them even had %LL and it wasn't a good one, I hate shopping for axes... ><

post-583-0-63721200-1304057000_thumb.jpg

Edit: Swords schot...hehe...I had one or two of those floating around looking nice :)

post-583-0-81096800-1304057204_thumb.jpg

It's terrible isn't, lol. Granted you did get a decent axe within 30 minutes so not all that bad. I think it becomes more and more painfully long to find a decent LL% Two-Handed Hafted the higher up in levels we go. I've often wondered... Is there one class that would be best at shopping for Two-Handed Hafted LL%?

Yeah, thats why I shopped with a lower level toon...easier to find the axe, plus I was kinda hoping that the dryad being a weapon based toon would be more likely to find a weapon than my higher level shoppers which are predominantly magic based toons.

Not the same category, but I'll drop it in here anyways:

I picked up a Two handed sword - 2-star with a long name of "Elite something-or-other sword of the Gods" yesterday.

It was approx level 112 (Just got to Niob! wahoo) and though I don't use 2HND with that character the sword struck me as awesome. I don;t recall the slots exactly and have no photo or capture options, so my failing memeory is the best I can provide

It's damage was in the 400 range with a portion poison. Whatever the actual factor, it was near the top end for a 2Hnd weapon. Certainly more then the level 90 Seyr's Kinge I have rotting in my loot monkey. The sword had the same appearance as the Klinge.

It reminded me of this thread due to the 2.1% life leech on a 2hander.

51.3% Deathblow, +33.3% Run speed and +14 (maybe +18) to All skills.

I hung onto it for an hour or so, looking at it, thinking "When I am ever going to use this?" I deduced never... so I scrapped it.

[Another unreleated story]

I also found a (medicore) maul with a level 30 guy that in my hundreds of hours of playing have never seen that type of skin before. It was the one with the little 'spikey mohawk of t-engery spikes'. I thought it was very neat that there are still things like that in the game that I still have to discover.

• 4 weeks later...

Just found a new axe from the Treasure Chests below the Invisible Labrinth!

LLAxe.jpg

LLAxeStats.jpg

Furian, that is an insane find

All sockets PLUS leech and a great item mod that reduces most creatures armor in the game.

And a new cool place to find equipment!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. that pic looks very sharp, detail on the axe is fantastic. What's yer magic find at, or do you have EP?

Magic find is at 14% and SB is near 50%. I attribute the drops I've been getting to the "Lucky/Unlucky" theory.

It's terrible isn't, lol. Granted you did get a decent axe within 30 minutes so not all that bad. I think it becomes more and more painfully long to find a decent LL% Two-Handed Hafted the higher up in levels we go. I've often wondered... Is there one class that would be best at shopping for Two-Handed Hafted LL%?

For me they will randomly show up when shopping,every hour or so.It seems when you get bargaining to 5x-10x your level the good ones start to show up.I would stick with the high elf just for the amount of sockets.The best two hand axe I have found so far though is a 240 executioner's axe,and its the highest level item I have found so far.

For me they will randomly show up when shopping,every hour or so.It seems when you get bargaining to 5x-10x your level the good ones start to show up.I would stick with the high elf just for the amount of sockets.The best two hand axe I have found so far though is a 240 executioner's axe,and its the highest level item I have found so far.

Actually... If sockets are what you're after - the Seraphim is a better bet.

The ultimate shopping madness can be found on this thread - the Goddess of Shopping :D

As you can see, the High Elf is OK, but the Seraphim wins due to the extra sockets available.

• 1 month later...

JK -

That, sir, is the best single weapon I have ever seen in this game.

Period.

Ohwait, only a SW can use it :( I guess that limits it somewhat.