Hello! Hola!

Hello! Hola!,

I'm Allan, I am from Spain and I purchased a copy of Sacred Gold for PC almost a year ago. I've been playing on the international close server since then from time to time.

I've just decided to join Darkmatter community with the hope of finding active players in the Closed Net, mostly to trade items, to share wisdom about the game and of course to play together (I find playing alone a bit boring).

Currently I have a pair of characters in softcore (a bargainer elf and a Blacksmith SW) as my main source of items and upgrades. Now im planning to start a character in hardcore with all that new stuff, a DragonMage or a SW (named after my nickname :P), I have not decided myself yet :Just_Cuz_21: .

BTW, sorry if I make some grammar mistakes with my english, I still need more practice :P.

See you ingame :viking: !.

Welcome to DarkMatters, Allan!

I'm actually starting up a secret build *muhahahah* and will be back in HC servers within a few days soon as work hours are sorted. Count on me and any others we can drag in to hang with us to be some company.

Hoping to see you alive and well in the servers!

:)

gogo

Welcome to the forums Allan. Im in the process of shopping some gear for a new toon at the moment, whether or not I find the time to play or not depends on uni permitting the time.

Welcome to DarkMatters, Allan!

I'm actually starting up a secret build *muhahahah* and will be back in HC servers within a few days soon as work hours are sorted. Count on me and any others we can drag in to hang with us to be some company.

Hoping to see you alive and well in the servers!

gogo

Any hints gogo? Could be good to get proper run around in Ancaria with the fellas :)

Any hints gogo? Could be good to get proper run around in Ancaria with the fellas :)

Absolutely! Plan on a nice new announcement thread coming up in a few days. I've been doing a good bit of the mechanics in my head, just have to think out some of the end skills, and Schot came up with a wallop of an idea. Sometimes that's enough to get the whole thing in place ^^

Just going to run the build from zero to hundred but want to see if it can do what I think is going to be very cool ^^

Course, if anyone's interested, the more of us the merrier for the jaunt!

gogo

hey hola!

Welcome to darkmatters mate! I have to say that neither I play online nor I'm wise; so sorry, I'm not your man lol. I'm sure you'll find what you need in sacredwiki, and if you don't, let us know! Oh and if you happen to get bored of Sacred 2, try the CM-patch :D

By the way, where are you from? What part of Spain?